MA announces SPRING FLING with BARBIE

ATM Entropia. It looks like I will be here for man
Society
Gloryhound Irregulars
Freya Playsprite Joryl
It seems that with everyone so excited about the new Barbie world that there has been some entreprenuers on CND trying to cash in. :money: Two nights ago a renegade ship was spotted above PA with someone named Orthos :pimp:at the helm. As he flew from CND to PA little did he know that the hatch door was open and packages were falling all over Calypso. MA was going to take the stance that these people should be stopped at all costs. We then decided it could be a good thing. Maybe a party is what is needed. So we will not shoot down the ships that are carrying this contraband.

Instead we are announcing a SPRING FLING. Anyone who has found a package wrapped in pink or turquoise is in for a real treat. Everyone is invited to bring them to PA tp for the party of the year. :monkey::dance: All packages will be able to be opened at that time. But just to get you all excited we are hereby announcing that the packages all contain Barbie and Ken blow up dolls. Barbie is in fashionable Enchinda Pink and Ken is in Enchinda Turquiose. These dolls assume many functions and positions as I am sure the creators intended. So don't pay for a blow up doll find one free and come join the party at PA on May 1.

I happened to be at PA when this ship was hovering, and calling out to anyone in passing. So I saw a few packages fall. Lucky me :D I got a pink package. How much EFD or PED you willing to buy it for???:D

Back