FYI: MA/FPC took my appartments!

Kemp

Stalker
Society
Via Dolorosa
Benevolent Kempuh Kemp
A man whos is strong enough to address harsh words towards MA/FPC regularly in the last months also has to be strong enough to admit that he is DEAD WRONG!!

As some suggested in the posts below... I didn't claim those appartments after buying them 4,5 years ago...

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Last edited:
You say you have the deeds. Isn't it solved by clicking "claim" on the estate terminals already with deed in inventory?

I know it can be frustrating, but i think you need to be more patient.

For example, i've now waited almost 3 months to get the building where my shop is, to be next to TP again.
Now that the building is placed like it used to be, i have noticed that my shop is now the further from the TP, and it used to be the closest.
So i sent support case again yesterday, and i'm prepared to wait 3 more month ...

Patience is a virtute Kemp.

Support always solved all my support cases, even if it was related to a claim stuck or a bug I found. I just had to be patient and give them time.

I know that a bit of a speed in all this process would be nice, but when you live like me in a country where getting things done is just like working with MA support department, you get used to this eventually.

Threatening and announcing to partially sell out, never worked with MA. Maybe with a bit of patience and some diplomacy you can actually get things done withouth too much frustration.

Take care,
Sitram

Nice read :D totally understand the frustration whatever the cause is :ahh:

Gl getting this solved :smoke:

You say you have the deeds. Isn't it solved by clicking "claim" on the estate terminals already with deed in inventory?

Let me say that I don't know for sure whether I claimed all my appartments after purchase. If not, then I will apologize and take my humiliation as a man ;).
Further investigation needed.

exactly what i thought. all estates show as owned by Marcus (or previoud owner) until you claim them at the terminal. have you tried?

Let me say that I don't know for sure whether I claimed all my appartments after purchase. If not, then I will apologize and take my humiliation as a man ;).
Further investigation needed.

Cool... at least there's a possible solution involved. GL, Kemp.

I have to agree, that a waiting time that long is inacceptable. We are not talking about a regular bug, it's a problem with ownership.

What I don't understand:
All my support requests about "where is my item" or "did it get lost in this or that VU" were all handeld in 1-3 days completely... wierd.

Patience! :(

I have a similar case open since VU10, items that were in my apartment before VU10 never reached my storage in VU10. they tell me to wait for updates and so on..

I confess, I was wrong, I am ashamed, feel free to laugh as much as you want :laugh:

Now please, some one close this thread!

I'm just glad it all worked out in the end!:yay:

Dude, where's my Rancher Hat!!!! :D

Weee Jambayze now has a buddy :yay::yay:

Hehe sorry to laugh at you Kemp but you brightened up my morning if it makes you feel any better :D

I just pray to god I don't ever post anything similar after making fun of you both :ahh:

Good to see you took it like a man too so +rep for that ;)

Back