Mac Red Longhair is retiring

Redster

Prowler
Society
NBK Army
Mac Red Longhair
Just an FYI to all my friends. I am retiring my ava. I have contacted a good friend that I will give (not sell) possession of ava too. I do not believe there will be any contractual/legal issues. My friend will just extract ava skills, then I will request MA delete ava once that is done. My wife created an ava years ago but has never used. I am going to play with that one.

I do not have the time anymore in RL to dedicate to skilling but I still thoroughly enjoy the game and all the friends I have met.

Thank you all for all the help you have given in the past and if you ever see an OJ gyrating around a pole..... :)

I don't get it.. give away all you've grinded for (skills) only to start from scratch again?
Wouldn't it be better to give your partners ava away? Or extract the skill yourself to put on your wife's ava> Or is it that you believe your avatar is "blacklisted" from loots?
This makes no sense to me. I made the same choice as you (gave away ava, started "fresh") and it was a huge mistake. Huge.
Like; wasted the equivalent of 3 years skilling (thanks to 2x and 3x events), huge.

Take it from an old Shaolin player who had skills and decided to sell out long ago, do what you want, but I'd recommend NOT stripping the skills, sell gear, whatever, put the av away for a while, took me 5 years to come back, I wouldn't sell my skills again if I had a mulligan.

I intended this to just be an info thread for my friends. My reasons for going this route are personal and not up for discussion. Transfer has been completed, my friend has full control of ava. I will see you all in game :)

Can I have some of your stuff?

I like stuff :)

On a serious note, I wish you gl with your RL and maybe one day you'll decide to come back to EU :)

Wow! Sorry to hear this Red, you will be missed! Please feel free to get in touch with me with your new ava so I can add you to my FL, ya never know when I might need some MF advice!:ahh:

GL with the retirement and I hope whatever issues are causing it work out for you.

Blackjack :cowboy:

Good luck to one of the nicest people I've met in game.

Good luck to one of the nicest people I've met in game.

Yes very true, Mac is a friend ingame for a long time for me and my wife. And we trust him for 100% ingame and rl.
I wish more ppl would be like him. For now and future we will always be here for you. It will be a hard road, but a fun road. But you will always have friends close by.

(disclaim: yeah i know my english sucks but he i am dutch:p)

-Damian

You WILL regret it.

But GL anyways

Back