make the Claiming Soc XXXX color on radar??

Should the Claiming Soc show up as XXXX color on radar? (not green dots)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

Polynices

In the mass of green dots it's hard to find ppl sometimes.

Should the Claiming Soc show as xxxx color on radar? perhaps pink or something.

no color

why should there be color changes, gives lesser skilled players ability to blend better, if your so superskilled, who cares what color u have to deal with, fair is fair.:bs::cussing::duh::baby::handjob::argue:

:yay: love the avatar picture though, i have same one as wall paper :yay::D:laugh::yup::clap::painter::flip::dance::woot::wtg::lolup::yay:

why should there be color changes, gives lesser skilled players ability to blend better, if your so superskilled, who cares what color u have to deal with, fair is fair.:bs::cussing::duh::baby::handjob::argue:

Hum ...
Yes and No.

With a lot of green dots on radar, the soc currently defending the claim do have a big advantage compare to others. They can shoot any green dot on radar without having to loose the precious seconds required to check if it is a friend or an enemy. Not taking into account that most of the time they will also be in team and have their team mates marked yellow.

A specific color for the defending soc would even the advantages but also make the defending part a bit harder. This would certainly bring more challenge to defend a claim.

Yes, PINK!
I support Terra Verde society. ... Not a member though, but their colour is pink. Does that mean that Terra Verde get the role of defenders automatically????

Well theoritically your not going to be going it alone to take over a claim, so you are probably in a team yourself, hence all green dot to you are enemies...

works both ways.;)

Poor idea...I personally would prefer to have to hunt the person (if I was not being hunted myself) makes it alot more fun and adds to the crazyness of not knowing :yay:

Back