Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Malcruentor
MalcruentorWBG_250.gif

Description :

The awesome Malcruentor was thought to be a myth until they started to appear on Calypso again.
They are thought to belong to the same family as the Atrax and Atrox.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Stab 33%, Cut 33%, Impact 33%

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Loots

Vu 8.11

Vumpoor Hollowman (L)
Isis BL1450 (L)
Isis CB1300 (L)

Spartacus arms (M) (L)
Spartacus head piece (F) (L)
Spartacus helmet (M) (L)

Vu 9.1

Vumpoor Hollowman (L)
Isis BL1300 (L)
Isis BL1450 (L)
Isis CB1300 (L)

Spartacus arms (M) (L)
Spartacus head piece (F) (L)
Spartacus helmet (M) (L)

Basic Leather Extractor

Brain Oil
Animal Hide
Animal Muscle Oil
Animal Oil Residue
Animal Spleen Oil
Muscle Oil
Soft Hide
Spleen Oil
Thin Wool
Wool

Paint Can Green
Paint Can Turquoise
Burnt Umber

Foundation (Bronze)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlike its cousin the atrox and atrax. This creature runs very slow, slow enough that an average avatar should be able to outrun one.
Due to the high damage this mob causes it is best for anyone withut high skills (and HP) its best to use the hit and run method or ping pong method to kill this creature.
It has a high health level so you will be running very far before it drops if using the run method, even with a fast rifle like ml-35 or stalker series.

we looted isis bl1450 on them too :)

It loots Isis CB1300 (L) also.

Killing one is quite easy if you have 50+ agility and a decent rifle, longer range is better because you can take more hp before it reaches you, once it gets close just run away as you will find it's easy to outrun it. usually re-do these for 5 ~ 6 times you will get it down, I use adapted anabolic + A106 it works good on them.

Ghost + 5B should be enough for this, as you only need to survive one hit if you aren't fast enough to outrun it, usually it doesn't have any chance to hit you twice. (unless you are ****)

I got eaten by a Dominant the other day, it did about 130 damage through my Gnome.

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
Thanks Akbar!

Please note that it drops the:

Isis BL1450 (L)

There is not an unlimited Isis BL1450 in game yet... but I hope to get it if/when there is! :)

The Mature i killed a few weeks back gave me 7.25ped. And i spent 19 ped ammo. :\
That's plasma for you.

The first malc I encountered was a young, which hit me for 137 through ghost+8a

hmph

The young I killed yesterday was kind enough to leave me a nice little New Years present of a Vumpoor Holllowman (L) with 123 ped left on it!!!:D

Currently can be found in the sales threads for anyone who might be interested....

Blackjack :cowboy:

Confirmed loot drop recently ...
Muscle Oil
Spleen Oil
Brain Oil
Paint Can (Green)
Isis BL1300 (L)
Thin Wool
Foundation (Bronze)
Animal Hide
Soft Hide

;)

ive seen some hofs and globals on them last days, is there any new improved spawn of this mob?

Best spawn I have seen is on Rocktropia north of the hunting lodge.

and what about Calypso ? :p

There is indeed an increased spawn of some mobs that were either very rare or had maturities that were barely ever spawned anywhere. Malcruentor is one of these and now has a spawn up to Stalkers in a small part of their regular spawn area south of Oshiri Hearts. There is also a spawn of Malcruentor on Mount Hephastos.

I beleive around the volcano has some as well. They are mixed in with fungoid, and kingfishers. ;) Oh and those flat things.. umm... trilomites. About 453xx 607xx Mt Hephastos. There are some terminals but no revive. :)

okay, tnx for all the answers :)

There is indeed an increased spawn of some mobs that were either very rare or had maturities that were barely ever spawned anywhere. Malcruentor is one of these and now has a spawn up to Stalkers in a small part of their regular spawn area south of Oshiri Hearts. There is also a spawn of Malcruentor on Mount Hephastos.

just a FYI, the spawn at Mount Hephastos is irritating to hutn with all the ninja spawns. Almost cp style there :laugh:

just a FYI, the spawn at Mount Hephastos is irritating to hutn with all the ninja spawns. Almost cp style there :laugh:

Was watching someone else hunt there and saw a few pop up right in front of him.. This was also happening with both the kingfishers and the fungoids..

No ninja smoke no warning.. just blink and there they were. :D

Can anyone supply the co-ords for a spawn of these on Calypso?

Entropedia says 230 - 597 but there is nothing there.

Charlie in this thread says south of Oshiri Hearts, but all I see are Tezlapods.

Thanks, Q

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
Status
Back