Man buys virtual space station for 330k real dollars (Gamers.com)

lol, take`s a while too Flip his House :D

Comments are just amazing.

Most of the people never heard of EU and miss the concept of RCE entirely.

I wonder when will finally MA/FPC will begin real advertising campaign, instead of these PR stunts every 3 years.

*digs it*

I guess it will take a while form Buzz to flip that home. :D

<removed...>

Last edited:
My openion is quite simple.

Keeping your game completely on the internet and forums of other internet sites might spread the word around to a select few people.

The target is only gamers, and not buisness entrapanures. the game itself needs some more investment from non gamers, people that know the value of a dollar, and the value of an item weather real or virtual.

It is very clear that this game can make some inteligent, and people with money just a little bit richer. thru trade. but as far as skilled players playing the game that is luck.

Get some info out to some investors, that can create some new avtars for the sole purpose of boosting the markets. thru real speculation. and not some shady market manipulation.

Then again targeting gamers that think they can make a buck isnt such a bad idea. but expand the options.

If the future of real world finances can be judged by a virtural market, then we need people that have some knowledge of real world markets. there is some corrilation to RL and VL.

This is only openion. I could just be ranting and being a dreamer.

This bot should be killed. Like all bots.

My openion is quite simple.

The target is only gamers, and not buisness entrapanures. the game itself needs some more investment from non gamers, people that know the value of a dollar, and the value of an item weather real or virtual.

No it does not need non-gamer-investors because they are for investing for you to pay them and thus taking money out, you need players who put money in ;) Only that drives Entropia

This bot should be killed. Like all bots.

Yes, maybe its "proffesional" degradation, but I think all botz should die too.
Meanwhile, I just do my best to get that robots rep down.)

Back