Managing Your Time For Mayhem - And individuals without support do have a chance !

Agis

Alpha
Society
Entropy
Agis Agis McKracken
Hey im just going over the fact that 36 hours over 5 days can be managed individually without support and still have a chance at winning.

Maybe for CAT 4 - Forget Winning anyone under 100 levels

However for CAT 3 - there is a chance.

1. Manage your mayhem 2008 , what suits you

2. To win mayhem - you have to work 35-36 hours !

3. 120 hours from 18.00 Dec 26 - 18.00 Dec 31

4. work out (in time) the maximum time to damage your weapon and ammo used (Eg Maddox 4 + beast = 35,000ammo ) = ~150mins hardcore shooting

5. After gun breaks - tp out of event area (obviously out of the green circles) and log out and rest.

6. When you feel like going another round reload and repair = out of the green circle of course then repeat another ~150 mins hardcore

7. Make sure if you have a fapper , you organise QUICKLY he can stay for the 150mins

8. On the last round (~round 15 do ~20,000 ammo) then FINISH - Your job is done

9. You can easily manage 3 rounds a day for the 5 days = completing 35-36 hours duration

10. In this case - you dont need to repair ,reload and time management then ulimate firepower can win you the tournament - or am i dreaming lol

What is your opinion -- can it be done !

Agis Agis McKracken

Last edited:
4. work out (in time) the maximum time to damage your weapon and ammo used (Eg Maddox 4 + beast = 35,000ammo ) = ~150mins hardcore shooting

5. After gun breaks - tp out of event area (obviously out of the green circles) and log out and rest.
First a question: green circle? Event area? I did a search on forum but found nothing. Are there new rules? I don't have access to CL right now since im not at home.

Secondly: will a maddox iv have a chance againt repairable lr63, unl assasin 150, breer x1/x5?

You can't measure time on just cycling a amount of ammo. Sometimes it can take 1 hour to cycle 200 ped ammo and sometimes it takes 1.5 hours. All has to do with spawns etc etc

You said maximum time it takes to break a gun/cycle an amount of ammo, so when you have a good hunt and good spawn you are done faster. In you're scenario you log out. Thats some time lost there.

First a question: green circle? Event area? I did a search on forum but found nothing. Are there new rules? I don't have access to CL right now since im not at home.

Secondly: will a maddox iv have a chance againt repairable lr63, unl assasin 150, breer x1/x5?

First Question

The event area is normally a green circle - I might be right or wrong (dont quote me) eitherway log out as fast as possible to put a stop on your clock

Second - Unlimited Assasin are owned by 70+ level player and LR63 owners may not participate in CAT 3 or MM, Emik X5 (markup is too much) , XT i will be using as soon as I hit 66 levels as markup is only 178% , im only half bar away. lol

You can't measure time on just cycling a amount of ammo. Sometimes it can take 1 hour to cycle 200 ped ammo and sometimes it takes 1.5 hours. All has to do with spawns etc etc

You said maximum time it takes to break a gun/cycle an amount of ammo, so when you have a good hunt and good spawn you are done faster. In you're scenario you log out. Thats some time lost there.

I said ~ means approx

Ive done 2 practice runs and both have lasted between 140-150 mins before the mad 4 breaks

All you can do is try - my peds may not last though looking at average return only the rich i believe can win - but i can only try.

I said ~ means approx

Ive done 2 practice runs and both have lasted between 140-150 mins before the mad 4 breaks

All you can do is try - my peds may not last though looking at average return only the rich i believe can win - but i can only try.

I know what you mean, and indeed it works. But like you said yourself, between 140-150 minutes. So when you are in a positive hunt (quick) you log out 10 minutes too early. That can be a difference of more then 2 hours over the 5 day event and i'd say thats quitte a lot of "lost" time

The competition will be won by players with support teams AND using high DPS weapons. It can be won by someone with great support and lowish DPS weapon, but is extremely hard ant it would mean that his support will be perfect. And that will not happen, because is very hard to manage 10-20 people at the same time for 36 hrs.
Note that 1 mod merc on lowish category can fire like 1 man + 1 support. You can't beat that without better help than the MM owner has. And all players that want to win will have strong support.

The competition will be won by players with support teams AND using high DPS weapons. It can be won by someone with great support and lowish DPS weapon, but is extremely hard ant it would mean that his support will be perfect. And that will not happen, because is very hard to manage 10-20 people at the same time for 36 hrs.
Note that 1 mod merc on lowish category can fire like 1 man + 1 support. You can't beat that without better help than the MM owner has. And all players that want to win will have strong support.

Agreed; in fact, to reply to your thread title question... no, it can't be done without proper support no matter what equipment you use.

so obviously even if i have a fapper - it cant be done, even if i chip one level (which is gonna cost a bit) to use an XT btw how many people have mod mercs at under level 70, so people who are rich win again as always in EU - we poor people who work so hard and deposit what we can, and have no return from MA for our hard work, have no chance.

Sounds like MA is siding with the rich only - and us labourer get the crumbs without any chance of reward.

Makes me feel sick - maybe the atrax global tournament is a better option to waste my peds. I sold all my gremlin and ghost armor just to get enough peds for this tournament - now i think what a waste.

XT:
Rec.: 66 Levels
Maxed: 76 Levels

Btw entropedia places madox 4 even after apis, so not the best choice after all...

Second - Unlimited Assasin are owned by 70+ level player and LR63 owners may not participate in CAT 3 or MM, Emik X5 (markup is too much) , XT i will be using as soon as I hit 66 levels as markup is only 178% , im only half bar away. lol

You mean that people on 50-70 category may specifically not use LR63?

my sitiation is this: i'm at level 52. It's my laser rifle skills that take me there - my other hit skills, such as laser handgun other rifleskills are right below level 50 (my skills on maddox is around level 45).

i don't have any Dante amp. My only repairable SIB weapon is a breer m1a. I don't have any ubergun (eg mod merc/imk2).

You still think i have a chance?

(I have considered chipping out to get below 50, but since i've been away and i haven't had time for the necessay trading needed to sell skills to afford the ESIs nedded for the downchip).

Last edited:

you said repairable LR63 (ie. unlimited) which there are very few around

my sitiation is this: i'm at level 52. It's my laser rifle skills that take me there - my other hit skills, such as laser handgun other rifleskills are right below level 50 (my skills on maddox is around level 45).

i don't have any Dante amp. My only repairable SIB weapon is a breer m1a. I don't have any ubergun (eg mod merc/imk2).

You still think i have a chance?

(I have considered chipping out to get below 50, but since i've been away and i haven't had time for the necessay trading needed to sell skills to afford the ESIs nedded for the downchip).

you would only have a chance if you have a big support team and with a good strategy. Maybe you can do it as a society event i..e a fapper to fap u, a runner for repairs and tt, other huntes for pre-damage and tagging etc

Without a support team you would not stand much of a chance, the winner will be the one with a good support team. So individual statistics are important but not as important as the support team.

My skills are a bit higher than yours (55hit) and i've decided to support someone rather than compete myself as I wouldn't have a support team in place.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

you said repairable LR63 (ie. unlimited) which there are very few around

My guess is that there are at least 4 of them around - then add other UL weapons at same category (LR 53, LR 59, LR 65(?)). With 10 total prizes in the segment I would say that is plenty of them. (My guess is that most of them will be used in the event - either by the owner, or that the owner will lend them out to a "pro".)

you would only have a chance if you have a big support team and with a good strategy. Maybe you can do it as a society event i..e a fapper to fap u, a runner for repairs and tt, other huntes for pre-damage and tagging etc

Without a support team you would not stand much of a chance, the winner will be the one with a good support team. So individual statistics are important but not as important as the support team.

My skills are a bit higher than yours (55hit) and i've decided to support someone rather than compete myself as I wouldn't have a support team in place.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Joining a support team is probably a good thing to participate in the event - though that way I won't of course have any chance at an event prize (most reasonably a harness). I think that this thread did say the oppsoite of the title - most individuals do *not* have a chance. Otherwise, not having had any major luck in the robots event (not having looted any carramone part, and as for PoE having looted 4 lenses and nothing bigger(*)) a second chance would have been nice.

((*)No, I didn't try to camp SEGs, for me staying alive by fapping those 140+ dmg hits through armor in solo hunt is too expensive.)

Last edited:
Back