Question: Marcimex Brain Oil

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Hello :)

I did it! I found some Brain Oil! :woot:

I've been hunting Marcimex pretty much nonstop since they came out :p and I just looted this "Rare Item" with a value of 1 PED; I also received some nice flashing lights along with it too!

Any ideas on what this might be used for? DNA possibly? Traded to an NPC for something?

Just wondering if anyone had any info or curious ideas... :laugh:

I will post the 2 screen shots of it below, in the description it only says:
"A sample of a rare substance sometimes found in the brains of the Marcimex". :wise: Well that was helpful! Sheesh!

attachment.php

And the second one

attachment.php

I know of 1 other discovery, are there many more?

EDIT: Just checked EntropiaLife looks like there's 5 other Brain Oils so far.

P.S. Not really on here to sell the Brain Oil, more of an inquiry post, however I will entertain offers if you want to PM them to me; so please no posts here on its estimated value lets keep this post for discussion about this Oil's use.

As always thanks guys! ;)

Pudding :girl:

Last edited:
Hello :)

I did it! I found some Brain Oil! :woot:

I've been hunting Marcimex pretty much nonstop since they came out :p and I just looted this "Rare Item" with a value of 1 PED; I also received some nice flashing lights along with it too!

Any ideas on what this might be used for? DNA possibly? Traded to an NPC for something?

I'm guessing that's one of the necessary ingredients in the new "potions" mentioned in the VU notes. I guess we'll know if/when bps drop. In any case, congrats. :)

Back