Marimar-same Armor Scammer, new name

Jakk

Old
Society
Freelance miner
Jakklu Jakk Gve Frondo
Hey, all. Latest armor-scamming avatar is...

Zana MARIMAR Angelica[/B]
Female avatar (of course), black hair, tight top, bikini bottom.

This person is, I'm almost certain, the reincarnation of 'The Girl' and 'Linx Linx Winx'... their chats always contain a rough english, but particularly in using the word 'whit' for 'with'..

'She' approaches me with an offer...
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Off we go to the machine (note the word 'whit'; check other scammer screenies)...

I strip off my armor like the obediant noob I am..

Wow, 10 seconds? That's all? :rolleyes:

So then the basics: Call her out, tell her I've been snapping pix, make the 'nyah nyah' emote...of course, 'she' starts calling me the scammer (screenie'd after I TP'd)

Keep vigilant for yet ANOTHER broken-english avatar 'whit' a great deal on Ghost armor!

Last edited:
Another one, they wont stop.

You say its got the same sort of rough english as linx winx and such, and so this now led me to believe this same person has many avatars.
bLaDgIrl in my post also says pretty much the same stuff, linx winx, The girl. They all do seem to say the same kind of words and senteance structure.

ZANA MARIMAR ANGELICA (alias Armour Scammer)

I was the second fool who got scammed. I did not take any snap shots, but she robbed me of my Armour (Paladin Face, Shogun Harness, Vigilante Arms, shin and thigh guards). :mad:

When I questioned her about her skills, she said that it's all in actionary !!!!

She said the same things, armour upgrade to nemesis in 10 seconds and it took me 45 mins of getting angry and scolding her, till she logged off. I have her on my list of acquaintences, so I'll know when ever she comes online.

What irritates me is the way she cheats, and she seems confident that nothing will happen to her. :confused:

And she uses a scanner to make sure you have low enough agility to be a likely victim...scary thing is, far too many people are falling for it :(

Seems to me this is one of several avatars who work for a higher level avatar who could well be highly trusted in their own soc...

ZANA MARIMAR ANGELICA (alias Armour Scammer)

I agree, I also feel that she might be in cahoots with another avatar, :mad: (could also be another avatar by herself on another comp) so that she palms of the goods to that avatar and uses them there and / or sells them. Man I am scary :wise: ...that's the way she get's rid of it or uses it!! Better watch out people...of anyone that offers you anything that sounds TOO good to be true!

rudolph said:
I agree, I also feel that she might be in cahoots with another avatar, :mad: (could also be another avatar by herself on another comp) so that she palms of the goods to that avatar and uses them there and / or sells them. Man I am scary :wise: ...that's the way she get's rid of it or uses it!! Better watch out people...of anyone that offers you anything that sounds TOO good to be true!

well thats the only way she will sell them on, Unless she TTs the items she scamms.

It's not hard getting a few accounts for the game and using them.

All you need is a different E Mail address.

Just read this thread and have to say that it is terrible what people are capable of (not that it surprises me too much, but still).

I only hope MA is very quick once you've send them pictures to ban those people and cash in everything they have (even better, have one of their employees, or a trusted uber or a trusted moderator receive all those items to distribute freely to n00bs) That way they get warned and a nice welcome present to EU

ILW

I really hope a scammer comes my way one day (I know how to takes shots now and will do my utter best to get him/her reported ASAP too)

Armour scammer

Is there no way to get the armour back ?

No there isnt MA wont do anything about letting thiefs run around thier game.
People that feal the need to steal, should have thier acount and IP banned.

Only good way to ban people is IP and hardware ban

Banning a IP wont work not all IPs are static. Mine changes every time I start my modem

Add to this little list of her avatars, Lara FIRE Croft of the soc Crimson Sword. :cool:

The dialogue matches exactly. :wise:
Got my screens and as soon as i figure out how, i'll post some.

The big givaway with this little group seems to be the insistance on doing it in a hurry and the whole 10 seconds part ;). :wise:

lol, the best part was after i called her out. Like all of these idiots, when you show them for what they are, they attempt to insult you, and her big comeback to me showing her as a scammer was "lady, is only ladies that say on people", or something to that effect haha. :laugh: i wish i had screened that part too. :silly2:

Bladegirl Vampire Anonymous

I HAVE NOTHING LEFT, SHE TOOK EVERYTHING, I NEED MY STUFF BACK, PLEASE MA, HELP ME!!! i have 2 screens

evidence1.bmp

evidence2.bmp

thats all i have, and the only reason i gave her everything, was she told me it would raise the durability of my "new" armor, i know im such a fool, and i will never allow this to happen again. And if allowed i would like to take this scammer situation to the next level, if anyone of any authority is reading this, please contact me via email.

Last edited:
upload the pictures to the gallery here and then post them in this forum.

As well as that, send them to MA through support.
To send images to the support team you will have to hunt around these forums for an adress you can send to.

PM me ingame when you get a response man.

Back