Marksmanship!!

Gryffon

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Okay, so Mynx unlocked MMS earlier this week--just over 5 weeks. I hated that business travel had put me so far behind her (my "Musings" post was written on a flight from Minneapolis to San Francisco). At the time she unlocked it, I think my Rifle was at 1200 or so. I thought I might unlock it by the end of the weekend. THEN, Chielsen posted that he had unlocked MMS after 6 weeks. The gauntlet had been thrown! Today marks my six-week PE anniversary, so I had to unlock it by today. Actually, I wanted to unlock it yesterday so that it would be LESS THAN six weeks. But even with constant hunting yesterday (with only a break to post about our global, take a shower, and eat some food) and playing until 3am (GMT-8), I couldn't do it.

This morning I got up at 8am and started again. According to the time stamp on the screen capture, I unlocked Marksmanship at 10:14am today. Six weeks!

:dance:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

As you can see from the pic, I was kinda busy at that particular moment, but when I looked at my skills a bit later, this is where I was:

LWT: 1900
Aim: 402
IRD: 467
Rifle: 1571
CR: 434
WH: 558
Anatomy: 1440

Merry Christmas everybody!

Congratulations :beerchug:

Can we hunt together again now? :tongue2:

hehe gratz, hope that will help ya ;)

Gratz, also in six weeks. And very similar stats too.
I'now at 650 MMS. Mms goes really fast when u get it, since it's at 0. I'm now going for 2k, but progress slows down (don't play that much these days too).

Back