MA's plan to reduce # of F2Pers...

SpeedMetalVai

Prowler
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Steve Stevie Vai
Recently I've heard of some people finding a deposit of sweat via mining, now if this is true, and some people get 200,000k+ claims and flood the market, I highly doubt that we sweaters will be able to sell our hard earned sweat. The sweat rumor is only a rumor to me at this point, I haven't seen the thread that started the rumor so I'm unsure if its true or not. So the sweat part is one thing, but another thing that my dad and i have noticed, is the in the last 2 weeks our natural resource walks (stones and fruits) have yielded very few if no fruit and stones, as a matter of fact, only 1 papplon, which isn't much at all. These walks were a main source of income for me, so how does MA ever expect new players to stay awhile and play their game if they don't even give them a chance to make a simple ped. What are your guys' thoughts on this?

P.s My dad and I refuse to deposit, we find that buying-in is a easy and half-assed way to play a game. (no offense depositors)
P.s.s The drops we used to get from walking have been replaced by dung en masse, which is only good if you have growth molecules or selling it for the horrid price (that I've seen) of 1ped/k.
:beerchug:

Last edited:
This has happened on Next Island only as far as i know, Some believe its a bug.

Time will tell.

On the other side of the coin, Rocktropia Blueprints use sweat ;)

I know of at least one depositing player who is in the process of selling out due to this. And I think he has deposited 1000s over the years.

From his point of view, if this is how things change suddenly without notice, nothing is safe. If it is a bug, this is a huge bug which should not have been allowed to happen in the first place, especially since it has not yet been fixed if it is one.

Either way, this already has side effects. I wonder how bad the side effects will be.

I'm wondering why MA is not giving a statement on this issue...... I think it's essential that they make a comment....bug or new feature?
Why are they so poor in communicationg info?

I agree completely, no comments on changes at all. If they thought that nobody would notice they were way wrong.

I'm wondering why MA is not giving a statement on this issue...... I think it's essential that they make a comment....bug or new feature?

By adding the secondary item as an ingredient we also get a drain in the economy concerning unlimited items. Drains are essential to have in the Entropia economy system. With a drain in place we have more ability to adjust the balancing and increase drop rates of unlimited items; something we believe is good for the community as a whole.

They also said Drains are essential but never made a comment on why they removed it, if they ever balanced or increased drop rates of unlimited items, as well as why it is no longer essential.

Good luck getting any answer.

any screenie on the claims that sweat has been mined in NI ? Much appriciated if this can be confirmed and not a subject of speculation.

As I see it all on NI at the moment are beta testers. I can't find official statement saying that NI is officialy open. Even if today is 11 of December.

today statement from their site
We're almost ready to go live! Can't wait to see you on Next Island!

so if you go to NI you are paying for full product, but you get to be beta tester and don't complain about bugs :wtg:

Recently I've heard of some people finding a deposit of sweat via mining, now if this is true, and some people get 200,000k+ claims and flood the market, I highly doubt that we sweaters will be able to sell our hard earned sweat. The sweat rumor is only a rumor to me at this point, I haven't seen the thread that started the rumor so I'm unsure if its true or not. So the sweat part is one thing, but another thing that my dad and i have noticed, is the in the last 2 weeks our natural resource walks (stones and fruits) have yielded very few if no fruit and stones, as a matter of fact, only 1 papplon, which isn't much at all. These walks were a main source of income for me, so how does MA ever expect new players to stay awhile and play their game if they don't even give them a chance to make a simple ped. What are your guys' thoughts on this?

P.s My dad and I refuse to deposit, we find that buying-in is a easy and half-assed way to play a game. (no offense depositors)
P.s.s The drops we used to get from walking have been replaced by dung en masse, which is only good if you have growth molecules or selling it for the horrid price (that I've seen) of 1ped/k.
:beerchug:

your right about the sweat looting being bad for the atmosphere in this game for free play (miners even). One the other hand,do you realize if no one depo this game go poof? or any other "free to play" game goes poof. people generally don't develop and maintain games for free unless it is heavily ridden with adverts.

so if you go to NI you are paying for full product, but you get to be beta tester and don't complain about bugs :wtg:

Except this possible bug is going to, if not already affect Calypso as well. If a bug affects NI while it's in beta stage, thats fine. But this bug can screw with lots of people and things everywhere.

I'm sure it's a bug, but sweating is dying anyway, may as well finish it :)

I know of at least one depositing player who is in the process of selling out due to this. And I think he has deposited 1000s over the years.

From his point of view, if this is how things change suddenly without notice, nothing is safe. If it is a bug, this is a huge bug which should not have been allowed to happen in the first place, especially since it has not yet been fixed if it is one.

Either way, this already has side effects. I wonder how bad the side effects will be.
EU is dynamic. Those that can adapt to change stick around. Others, well... who says there isn't natural selection in game?

They are bussy skilling jaming on new jamming skill giving mobs.
They are usig buf mf chips in process wich will give telepathy too.
As soon their telepathy raise they will know all about bug.

They are bussy skilling jaming on new jamming skill giving mobs.
They are usig buf mf chips in process wich will give telepathy too.
As soon their telepathy raise they will know all about bug.

Full dynamic...

EU is nothing but an elaborate pyramide-scheme If everybody is here to make a profit.

What is so wrong about paying for your entertainment? EU even has many, many levels which you can play on. Some costing thousands of dollars each year, some costing next to nothing. YOUR choice.

Some people invest a lot of money in their avatars skills, which in turn helps them make a profit. But YOU (and I, for that matter) create the market. Supply and demand. An easy principle, really.

Stop whining about free stuff in EU. Pay your way.

Back