Massive Dance Event

Devil Doll and Kitty won the Dance Contest

dancewinners.jpg

Gratz guys

Event lasted for over 3 hours and was still going on after I left, thx to all who came and helped, as excpected PE's most reconized moron felt the need to disturb events... with very little achievement
Overall it was a great succes.
A special thx to Deathifier who so gracefully permits us to host the event there.
Till next time.

balcony.jpg

pool.jpg

Optima won most impressive outfit reward

yeah thanks lol was a good laugh and who ever accused me of leaving that common dung in the pool. it wasnt me!!!! lol. the random item dropping was very funny.

Yeha tha 3 hour party was so much fun! Lets see. I stocked the bar, which was cool until some person noobier than me came and took it all. I made pec art Mud. I started a little line danc which was cool. Then we went skinny dipping in the pool witht the item drops that was fun. I was the one putitng the ksins on everyone. Ten i left best party Ive been to so far. Well the only party but hey. Loooking foward to another one.

Great party! I dunno what was in the punch but that pool had Kit and I in a trance!!

DD
:evilking:

yeah lol i think it was me and mud that kicked that 1 off lol, and i wanna know who it was that put that damn oil can on me hehe i would have gone un noticed at the oil rig until some noob tried to pick me up lol.

EDIT: also i kinda wish i didnt buy all those new clothes, seeing as i only ended up taking them off in the pool.

canme.jpg

Last edited:
hehe that oil barrel fits you very well warmdogg really looks a armor ( why do i think you going to get rid of the nem and keep the oil barrel harness :) )
you must be carefull tough to dry it very well or it will get all rusted by all the water it got at the pool :laugh:

The pool was so much fun! Aw tons of soon to be memories. We should have this party monthly.

Looks like an awesome time....just got back from weekend holidaze, Sun night :(

Gratz DD and Kitty!!!!! :D :thumbup:

Also.....Thanx Death` fer makin` sooo many peeps happy! ;)

Ooo! Yay we won! :D

Once again it was a very fun event. :cool:

Very fun event and gratz to the winners!

That oil drum fits you well warmdogg.

How much did you pay for those clothes? :D

lol the barrel was free but i left it in the pool, ahhh jus woke up feeling a little rusty (forgot to dry off). thanx again guys for a very good party and some good memorys to be.

LOL So I have to work on the dance event day and MY FREAKING HUSBAND wins it?!?! :rofl: DD, you're just lucky I wasn't there b/c I would have PWNED u!.... J/k... grats to my two soc mates, DD and Kit! Well done.

And the party looked like a great success! :girl:

Was fun, RT killing and all. :)

Thanks Deathifier and Singular.

Back