Mayhem Guide for winning !!!!!

Ianus

Alpha
Society
Mod WilD3amons
Roty Rot Roti
Based on a preavious reply from a thread I thought to make a guide for perfect setup in events; fell free to optimize it :)

Intersting, I never thought about that. :ahh:

So if we assume:
- A team of 1 main shooter + 9 softers
- The main shooter having double fire power than its softers
- All 10 shoot the same mob from 100% down to 0% HP.
- Of course only the main shooter loots.

As a conclusion, having softers does not increase mob/hour by 2 but by number of softers. :eek:

That is scaring to imagine a team of 20 or 30 softers, compared to the poor solo hunter + his fapper. :(

Actually it gets even better; because of the math u will know exactly the number of shooters required to bring down the mob and the looter to take exactly 2 shots to eliminate possible crits using the most economical setup :silly2:. For example lets take the sec category which is cornudacaudass: a cornu stalker have 440 hp; the main gun is lets say a hl 15(L) + a106 amp that gives a medain shot at 78; 2 shots will be 156 hp; now lets say for example team suport use p5a + 106 that gives a median of 40; the ideal team will be then compose by 8 guys to shoot, the main one with 2 hits and seven others for softening with one hit each and ofc 2 3 more for hearding ... so it's a football team:silly2: ; feel free to use your own models next years guys and girls because this year for sure ubers thought at that pattern;

thats quite a good way of going it really, just raking up the points by looting the mobs

Actually the softeners have to make sure they do not kill it or it will not count for the main hunter.

Also with kill speeds like this you will need a whole group of taggers/pullers to get a good supply of mobs. On LA19 a small team of people could cause entire parts of the LA to be completely empty of spiders.

Also on the high damage mobs have 1 or more FAPpers ready.

You will have to make some enhancements in your strategy to be able to use it in certain situations.

Cheers
Siam

Lets say you pay 100 ped an hour for your softner, event was 60 hours?
10 sofners would be a cost of 60k ped. Assuming that this will get you first price its cheap for an LA. But Im sure there would be people willing to be softners for even less payment,

Nice guide/tactic there. Hell I'd like to be a softener for 50PEd/hour. But I havnt got the PEd for gear or ammo to soften for long or well. :laugh:

Actually the softeners have to make sure they do not kill it or it will not count for the main hunter.

Also with kill speeds like this you will need a whole group of taggers/pullers to get a good supply of mobs. On LA19 a small team of people could cause entire parts of the LA to be completely empty of spiders.

You will have to make some enhancements in your strategy to be able to use it in certain situations.

Cheers
Siam

Ty for input
Ofc strategy should vary mob based. The killing by softeners shouldnt be possible though at least if the main hunter shoot first and that should gave the edge for having the most damage anyway.

10 sofners would be a cost of 60k ped. Assuming that this will get you first price its cheap for an LA. But Im sure there would be people willing to be softners for even less payment,
Dont forget that ive made the setup most eco so u should diminidh your losses ; everyone is complaining that lost so much in the event forgting how much it is lost by using big uneco equipments.

Event is 36 hours.

Take about 10 low-mid level hunters with M1a(L) + A102, the most low-levl eco combination since the amp is used at its maximum (14 + 7).

=> Cost to kill is no more than 20 or 30 PED / hour / softer.

Add one manager. Manager is in team with the softers and they chat together. Every softer hits ONCE each mob, then forget it. The manager decides when the mob is ready for the shooter. Only the manager speaks with the shooter. :)

If we accept a softer does a crit 14 + 7 = 21 x 2 = 42, then the shooter must do more than 42 damage for every mob. Or any softer say to the manager when he did a crit. :laugh: Damned, this is military system. :laugh: :laugh:

After, it is a choice, can the team allow some softers to claim the loot on some mobs to maximize the "yield"?

Issue IMO is FAP, only high-users have eco FAP, we low-users have 2600 and its 9 PEC / heal at biggest. :(

The killing by softeners shouldnt be possible though at least if the main hunter shoot first and that should gave the edge for having the most damage anyway.

But if the main hunter needs to do the first shot there is a lot of killspeed lost. He would have to run or tag every mob, then leave it and after it's killed by the support he needs to get back to loot it. So not really an option.

Even with just one gun shooting, isn't usually the biggest problem to keep your gun fed without delay and having to run?

This tactic "only" increases the kill speed, it doesn't solve the (I think) much harder problem of bringing in new mobs. (and preferable wihout swarming the shooter(s) and killing them)

Might sound so very easy and scalable, but isn't really that easy to implement in practice with much benefit :)

Even with just one gun shooting, isn't usually the biggest problem to keep your gun fed without delay and having to run?

This tactic "only" increases the kill speed, it doesn't solve the (I think) much harder problem of bringing in new mobs. (and preferable wihout swarming the shooter(s) and killing them)

Might sound so very easy and scalable, but isn't really that easy to implement in practice with much benefit :)

Very possible, I think we just write down here theorical ideas. For fun. :D

I wonder or even doubt if the actual support teams will come and write their tactics. :)

For example, I wrote previous page that the support team would be in a hunt team, it's a very bad idea. All softers must be "alone" otherwise the hunt team will get the loot. :D

Im not saying that is easy or that is gonna work smooth as mentioned, sure will be flaws, some mobs will end up being killed by support team , u can have a dead zone when reaching new mobs etc but in the end team work is the way to do it as the higher soc already done in top categories; I only pointed the most eco way to do it and even tell others to come with improvments; but ill say this: if u think u have a shot single handed or just with a fapper at prizes u might aswell throw your peds on the ground, is easier to piss them off:)

Based on a preavious reply from a thread I thought to make a guide for perfect setup in events; fell free to optimize it :)

Actually it gets even better; because of the math u will know exactly the number of shooters required to bring down the mob and the looter to take exactly 2 shots to eliminate possible crits using the most economical setup :silly2:. For example lets take the sec category which is cornudacaudass: a cornu stalker have 440 hp; the main gun is lets say a hl 15(L) + a106 amp that gives a medain shot at 78; 2 shots will be 156 hp; now lets say for example team suport use p5a + 106 that gives a median of 40; the ideal team will be then compose by 8 guys to shoot, the main one with 2 hits and seven others for softening with one hit each and ofc 2 3 more for hearding ... so it's a football team:silly2: ; feel free to use your own models next years guys and girls because this year for sure ubers thought at that pattern;

Not to posibly, u need to have 20 ppl without life LOL. All my friends have to make his own think for holidays, i have fappers, runners, etc but not all the time, the last days i make all for myself, still i own 2 peds to someone called 00Dan.
For winning at least and low lvl category u need. 2 Laser Sight, 1 Scope, and a EVIL or 106 one good fapper with the correct armor, one tagger avatar, one fast weapon like DOA or some good weapon Laser, anything with a nice stats dmg per sec. And peds, lots of lots of peds.

CYA.

Very possible, I think we just write down here theorical ideas. For fun. :D

I thought discussing them was part of the fun, and what I was doing :D

Im not saying that is easy or that is gonna work smooth as mentioned, sure will be flaws, ....

I'm not saying its a bad strategy, It for sure is a part of what you have to do to win, I'm just saying it isn't complete, and needs more work :)

I'd love to see 50 ppl working together in the field, with a feeder line of 30 people pulling in mobs to a 20 ppl team grinding them to a pulp :silly2:

but ill say this: if u think u have a shot single handed or just with a fapper at prizes u might aswell throw your peds on the ground, is easier to piss them off

With this I fully agree, and is the main reason I didn't try this year... have to organize a team to win (the high positions), and imo I don't feel anything is wrong with that, just puts one extra point on the list of things you have to be good at to win :)

Cheers
Siam

Actualy it does not matter who kills it as long as the "Main Man" does most damage.

E.g. Corn Stalker 440 HP

Main hunter: Does 60hp dmg
Each support does 47.5hp dmg
Support kills mob, Main hunters still gets loot

P.s. Unless your going for a catogery with a LA its not worth paying support much to help, and I for one would shoot mobs for free if the other guy wins a set of Jag etc. I might be a free fapper for him/her or be his ammo collector and loot drop off man, but certainly not a gunner.

Back