Harness
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Helmet

FYI : To add a thought about what Lorfat made few days ago (here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/armor/176571-number-mayhem-harness-m-f-vs-helmet-m-f.html ) we know at max 38 set will be available unless FPC change the way to have it... and that can be possible. I mean read again the description of the armor "[..]first began to appear as prizes for the annual Mayhem hunting events" so it's not impossible to immagine to see other part (or missing part) coming in another way that mayhem event.

Last year I was just back on Calypso so I hadnt time to go in the event, this year I had a schedule hindrance (exept for two days I helped Lodi) but for the next years I'll be on the field to at least go in Top 10 ;)

P.S : I didnt win it, I had Harness in part of a trade few weeks ago and I just bought Helmet few seconds ago.

Thnx for sharing pictures. :)

/Arwen

Thanks for the pictures..

It looks a lot better than i tough. This is sentinel style .. not bad at all :)

My first thought when I saw the pictures was
"that is kickass" :cool:
Sentinel & Vain = win. :D

Thanks for sharing the pics, Liam! :cool:

I would prefer the helmet colours to be ‘inverted’ but then it would look too much like that crapy sentinel helmet :silly2:
Nonetheless, it looks good.

As for this:
FYI : To add a thought about what Lorfat made few days ago (here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/armor/176571-number-mayhem-harness-m-f-vs-helmet-m-f.html ) we know at max 38 set will be available unless FPC change the way to have it... and that can be possible. I mean read again the description of the armor "[..]first began to appear as prizes for the annual Mayhem hunting events" so it's not impossible to immagine to see other part (or missing part) coming in another way that mayhem event.
I also believe that MA/FPC will add new ways to have all the Mayhem sets complete, in the end.

As Marco well said:
Incomplete sets doesn't make anyone happy.

Last edited:
Thx for pics, looks good :)

How exciting that in 5 years we will be able to see the whole set :laugh: :wtg:

I also believe that MA/FPC will add new ways to have all the Mayhem sets complete, in the end.

Well now the question is "when ?". I'll complete my set with Shadow/Angel but... expectation for other Mayhem's part will be a real "quest" (as Marco mentionned we'll have quest in some further), It's probably one of the first "ideas/project" we'll have to wait for (we could count the egg in it lol).

As marco said 2 :
There is a general idea spanning at least eight-ten years gestating right now.

Back