Price Check Mayhem Perfected Electric Nanochip 15

TIR has maybe 0,5% influence on price if even that. People overestimate the difference between a TIR of 1 vs. 200.
Every point of TIR adds 0.5% chance of a tier increase. In other words tiering up a TIR 100 is 50% faster than tiering up a TIR 1 weapon and a TIR 200 is twice as fast as a TIR 1.

So yeah, not really an issue for the average 200k+ weapon holder and the amount of daily turnover involved.

Every point of TIR adds 0.5% chance of a tier increase. In other words tiering up a TIR 100 is 50% faster than tiering up a TIR 1 weapon and a TIR 200 is twice as fast as a TIR 1.

So yeah, not really an issue for the average 200k+ weapon holder and the amount of daily turnover involved.
Exactly this ↑ (y)

tho, if we talk about UL amp the modLP can use the hyp204 ( 12 points dps less ....that is around 700 boxes/mtokens per week counted for 22h/5%FB, 25%reload and 30% extradmg )
It's 19 DPS less with HC204 ( vs. Mayhem L amp on LP100). That translates to more than 1.5 million damage more with mayhem amp. I believe it's more boxes and tokens than you estimated, but, even at those numbers, 700/week means 10k less boxes a year, 10k MTokens a year. 1,5mil less damage a day means quite a lot of loss on mobs killed and that adds up to a lot, over the course of a year.

The DPS difference is pretty big and thus I wasn't even curious to try HC204 and I had the LP for years. The decay / ammo ratio is a very important factor imo, for an active hunter and the ratio for HC204 is lower than other amps. Lower DPP, half the damage but twice the price of Kinetic 2.

Don't get me wrong, I had LP100 for years and it's a superb tool, but it has no advantage over the electric and the electric has a few, hence I believe electric is 10-20% more valuable in my book.

Valuation of TIR is a matter of perspective and a bad TIR may slow you down a few weeks maybe, couple of months. It ill still get to 10 if it's active...

Last edited:
Back