Selling: Mayhem tokens

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bobbazz

Guardian
Crashed Bobbazz Stalker
Taking offers on my 2rares and 47k mtokens. Make an offer on whatever theese tokens can buy from the mayhem vendor.

Last edited:
Are you for real?

Tokens can not be traded!

Are you for real?

Tokens can not be traded!
The seller is sharing the Rares and Tokens so a buyer can pick out an item from the vendor, and trade/sell. He's not actually selling the tokens but the item related to the tokens. There are a few items that can be pulled based on the Rares and Tokens so the buyer can pick something.

The seller is sharing the Rares and Tokens so a buyer can pick out an item from the vendor, and trade/sell. He's not actually selling the tokens but the item related to the tokens. There are a few items that can be pulled based on the Rares and Tokens so the buyer can pick something.
and thanks ,Mukzy

Ahh ok I see.

But why do that, they might pick an item that devalues your tokens. Best thing to do is to get the highest MU item you can get and just sell that. That way you will get the best value for your tokens and not lose peds in the process of being kind in letting them pick lol :)

I mean I a nice guy too, but I would still pick an item myself which has the highest value in MU to then sell :) that's just me though :)

Gl though

Ahh ok I see.

But why do that, they might pick an item that devalues your tokens. Best thing to do is to get the highest MU item you can get and just sell that. That way you will get the best value for your tokens and not lose peds in the process of being kind in letting them pick lol :)

I mean I a nice guy too, but I would still pick an item myself which has the highest value in MU to then sell :) that's just me though :)

Gl though
Some people do it your way, countless others do it this way. What bobbazz is doing is in no way unusual. The forums is full of other people selling a vendor pull rather than a specific item.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back