Info: Medusa's Head Reborn: New TP, Clean spawns, Pure mining areas & more

Qetesh

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Qatesh
With yesterdays update we got our first batch of changes for Medusa's head.
We are now in a state where we feel comfortable advertising Medusa as the great hunting and mining area it is, and we will start with some great opening events end of next week.

For now here is the new medusa map with the new Naga island TP and the new location of our scip and sumima spawns.

medusa_new_small_710236.jpg

Mineral list:
Alferix
Dianum
Durulium
Gold
Ignisium
Kanerium
Lysterium
Niksarium
Terrudite

energy matters:
Azur Pearls
Binary Fluid
Cave Sap
Devil´s Tail
Growth Molecules
Henren Stems
Oil
Lumis Leach
Solis Beans

Unconfirmed:
Admoasite
Rugaritz
Dunkel

The annoying hiryuu has been driven back from most of the islands and are now located only on Apophis.
We have removed most natural spawns from the mining areas, and also cleaned up the hunting areas quite a bit.

Over the next weeks we will start both hunting and mining events.
Here is the list of our first hunting events:
Opening Scipulor: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...cipulor-Saturday-19-February-20-00-Free-entry
Opening Sumima: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-–-Sumima-Sunday-20-February-19-00-Free-entry
Main Scipulor: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...or-Saturday-26-February-20-00-2.5k-PED-prizes
Main Sumima: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...mima-Sunday-27-February-19-00-2.5k-PED-prizes

More shops and apartments will also be available shortly.

Best regards - the medusa investment team
qetesh, squall, ionar, MRmP, FruSnabel, keano, melman2002, skorp, Radio, Rhagnar, Divinity, NZR, Bling and Redwolf

Last edited:
Please confrim that Chirpys and Gibnibs are only at Bazar? And if not only - inform us where mayby they can be found? So far Medusa was great spot (a lot of high maturity Gibnibs including Stalker maturity) and now they are all gone.

Falagor
:bandit:

Please confrim that Chirpys and Gibnibs are only at Bazar? And if not only - inform us where mayby they can be found? So far Medusa was great spot (a lot of high maturity Gibnibs including Stalker maturity) and now they are all gone.

Falagor
:bandit:

Hi

Chirpy and Gibnibs are now only found at the bazaar area.

IIRC the birdies are gone from all areas except Bazar.

[Edit - Q beat me to it :)]

The new TP gives super easy acess to the Sumima Young spawn at Naga, it's also very easy to get over to the high maturity Scipulor and Sumima at the Ayida Island from the new teleport, theres a bridge located just a few meters from the Naga Island Teleporter that leads to Ayida! Happy hunting :)

I wish you'd told me about the new TP before I flew around the island setting up events today :laugh:

When I went to bazar there where hardly any chipys/gibnibs and ones that wer there were lower maturities. Does this mean we should stop takin noobs there to swunt the birdies? Or will things change?

The natural spawns we have no control over (other then the ability to remove them) so the bird spawns at the Bazar should not have changed. But mabye the removal of them from other areas has made more people hunting them at the Bazar now?

For now here is the new medusa map with the new Naga island TP and the new location of our scip and sumima spawns.

Is there no revive at the Naga tp?

I got killed close to the blue dot on my radar and ended up at the fert station on the island to the east.

Last edited:
Is there no revive at the Naga tp?

I got killed close to the blue dot on my radar and ended up at the fert station on the isalnd to the east.
No, there is only the TP. It's a dangerous area to be in if you can't handle the mobs there.

If you do get stuck though CRT is allways ready to help you out :)

No, there is only the TP. It's a dangerous area to be in if you can't handle the mobs there.

So what do you expect a hunter to do who comes for small Sumimas and ends up on the other island?

A Sleipnir helps ofc, but a tp chip is quite risky in this dense spawn, and I'm not sure if the small tp chip gets you back to the tp.

Did you do this deliberately to get more action for CRT? :D

So what do you expect a hunter to do who comes for small Sumimas and ends up on the other island?

A Sleipnir helps ofc, but a tp chip is quite risky in this dense spawn, and I'm not sure if the small tp chip gets you back to the tp.

true. TP chip lvl 1 will hardlly get you out of there. you need TP chip lvl 2 and may be even 1 more dead and 2 jumps to get out of there

I'm not sure if a turret is part of what you can aquire as an estate upgrade from SEE (or what the cost would be). But we will check in to it.

Any way, if you manage to get to the TP in the first place, you should have a good idea of what it takes to survive there next time you TP in.

Did you do this deliberately to get more action for CRT? :D
:laugh: Ofcourse, what ever we do you can rest asured there is some form of conspircay behind it ;)

I'm not sure if a turret is part of what you can aquire as an estate upgrade from SEE (or what the cost would be). But we will check in to it.

Any way, if you manage to get to the TP in the first place, you should have a good idea of what it takes to survive there next time you TP in.

The point is that it takes a helluva lot more to survive the revival area than the tp area.

I wonder if a single hunter or a small team would even consider hunting there (or returning there for more hunting), if they can do the smaller Sumimas, but not the mobs on the other island. You can never rule out that you get killed during a hunt (and if it's just the mob that is respawning right on top of you). And if you have to cope with those Sumima Stalkers and Scip Doms and Old Alphas just to get back to hunt the mob you have chosen, you might very well decide that it's too much trouble.

uhhh revive and turret needed at naga tp

Couldn't find any where else to post this

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/

Seen this are end of Space buzz

"Universe Balance

MindArk is responsible for maintaining the balance throughout the entire Entropia Universe, no matter if the balancing concerns an object on one planet or all of them.

For example, if one item is rarely found on one planet, it will not suddenly be common on another, or if animals that are only available through rare DNA on one planet those animals will not suddenly be commonly spawned on another planet. Also, the released number of estates and land areas is restricted to keep the planet and universe in balance."

Back