Members of the Commonwealth - It's time

Butch C

Deactivated Account
To all members of the Commonwealth (You know who you are... the pink countries.)

You have made a gallant effort in WoF but unfortunately many of you were cast aside by the European conglomerates of failed countries (DACH, BENELUX, BLAH BLAH BLAH) and the other Europeans who shall remain nameless (hat wearing Volvo drivers.. hint hint).

As an expat and proud Mancunian who has lived 42 of his 48 years in Australia i call on you to come get stuck in to the Europeans, GB you know your not really European, let's face it no one really want's to be European even Europeans don't... apparently. (this could be based on total lies but I'm going with it:) )

Look at our sporting history, we love to stick it to the English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, Canadians, New Zealand, South Africa, India in every sport there is, Cricket, Rugby, Gaelic football (International version), tiddly winks you name it we want to smash you guys into the turf at ever chance we get and you all want to smash Australia just as badly and we bloody love it :cool:

But and i mean a big BUT, if any country messes with one of our mates (the pink countries) you can bet the Aussies will be there in a heart beat with their sleeves rolled up itching for a scrap and you pretty much know that's a fact.

So when Australia comes up against some of these stinkin Euro teams in WoF remember who you all are!!

THE BLOODY COMMONWEALTH of NATIONS

So ammo up and come join us to make this year of WoF

THE YEAR OF THE COMMONWEALTH

Well that's it as i'm starting to tear up.

Obviously Canada are still in WOF but i didn't want to leave them out, pink countries get a little touchy if they get left out :) so goodluck out there Canada.

Last edited:
Hasn't Australia been invented to get the scum out of Empire?

Hasn't Australia been invented to get the scum out of Empire?

Not so sure you can invent a country, but that is the history of Australia yes built on the efforts of convicts who were sentenced for stealing bread to survive and other such trivial matters, what's your countries history? Do tell.

Not so sure you can invent a country, but that is the history of Australia yes built on the efforts of convicts who were sentenced for stealing bread to survive and other such trivial matters, what's your countries history? Do tell.
Well there is no country I'd call 'my country' and I have to admit I don't know anything bout history at all so i can't answer your question. Though I heard rumors about DACH calling all Jewish, Polish, Russian, French and British players for support.

To be honest I hate these patriotic and nationalist bullshit during WoF and also during everyday life. No border no nation.

Yay you mentioned Canada! Go Canada! (If you're afraid of kangaroos, Canada will gladly accept any help for WoF)

Yay you mentioned Canada! Go Canada! (If you're afraid of kangaroos, Canada will gladly accept any help for WoF)

Cant be afraid of a Kangaroo if its medium rare surrounded by Sweet chili and plum sauce :)

Cant be afraid of a Kangaroo if its medium rare surrounded by Sweet chili and plum sauce :)

Dunno about your sauce choices, but the meat sure does leave a nice after taste...

Roo meat is wierd, it smells like shit raw, yet tastes amazing cooked?

Aussie domination!

Look at our sporting history, we love to stick it to the English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, Canadians, New Zealand, India in every sport there is, Cricket, Rugby, Gaelic football (International version), tiddly winks you name it we want to smash you guys into the turf at ever chance we get and you all want to smash Australia just as badly and we bloody love it :cool:

I'm going to assume you left out South Africa because you recognise that we smash you just as often as you smash us ;).

But yes, us pink countries gotta stick together, I'll help out if I'm on-planet :).

Back