Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I'm a new player - mentor? huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kangey, you better have another beer and leave thinking to others

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Other

Votes: 17 16.3%

• Total voters
Added some basic information for new players - comment system is activated for signed up members of the site. And we have 12 mentors in the list already - WOOT - thanks guys!

I am very interested in your feedback, if you have any ideas of what could be added to help new players finding the right mentor or some basic information, please let me know.

In the next few days I will add some more goodies to the site:
  • Organic Groups Mentors will be able to add disciples, who sign up on the site, to their own "organic groups". Those groups can be used to share information for just your dsiciples, stay in contact with each other through the messaging system or put up your own private message board. More goodies for groups will follow.
  • Rating System for disciple and peer rating of mentors. Also this will be used to indicate if a mentor who is signed up at the site, is actually known in game by other mentors - that way we can build up a "web of trust"
  • Collaborative Authoring to give mentors the opportunity to work on guides / informational pages together, aqnd/or to link to existing guides and resources
  • Cleaning Up the navigation system - yeah, it's still a mess.

Last edited:
Bump for the mentor network and a short plug. Looking for dedicated disciples PM me here or on the mentor network ;)

Last edited:
I have added a page which explains the minimum standards that mentors of the EU Mentor Network will adhere to.

Mentor Code

Please review the page and post your comments - especially those who already signed up, please take a look if you can agree to those standards, or if we need to amend/change something.

In general the Mentor code looks fine as a start; just needs running through an English spell checker.

The mentor rules look good man all of em make plenty of sense. :)

This is a realy good idea keep up the work. When i can finnally play again in a month i'll try to utilize it more.

Just to be awkward :D

I notice that in order to find myself as a mentor I have to insert the 'exact' info as set out in my playing time (excluding language). Apparantly despite playing most hours I do not register if a disciple plays 'afternoons' and 'several times a week'...but if they play 'daily' and 'MA time' I pop up.

Needs tweaking ;)

So far the Mentor List can be filtered for certain criteria - e.g. if you want to list all entries in certain timezones. But I will have to put up a better description on how to use those filters. Also I have planned to implement a real search function, but that will still take a bit to implement :)

Back