Info: Mentor - Ready for some new disciples

Hatten

Guardian
Society
Sons of Sweden
Erik Hatten Londre
Howdy!

As I've been in this game for about 11-12 years (with some breaks, and now a new start) I've gathered a lot of knowledge on how to survive in this game. I feel like its time to take on some new disciples again, last time I had some disciples was like 6 years ago so I may be a bit rusty.

Anyway, I have some all-round knowledge so no matter what you decide to do in this game I'll help out. If you are aiming to graduate fast or to build a solid base I can be of help. I'm not in it to earn or to spend a lot of money, you can deposit or not (its up to you) but either way I'll be supporting you with knowledge and help out gathering tps.

As you might know when you graduate, both me and you get a reward. If my reward is something out of the ordinary I'll be happy to share it with you. Im not in it for the reward anyhow, if you lose interest in the game thats no worries.

I am Swedish but I can help you out where ever you are from as long as you speak english, even though I'm mostly online in the afternoons (12 gmt - 17 gmt). If im not online im almost always available on skype/facebook so if you're serious enough we'll arrange so that you can keep in contact even when Im not in the game.

Just send me a PM here, or post down below if you want to be my disciple or if you have any questions.

Best Wishes

Erik Hatten Londre

Giving this a wee bump to a society mate :yay:

Back