Mentoring is not a system!

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
The Sun and the planets are system.
Krav Maga is a system.
Komunism is a system.
Mentoring is just a mission for two. And a sucky mission.
Gratz for the biggest update evar :laugh:

Last edited:
Biggiest update is later this month i belive.

Krav Maga is a system.
Komunism is a system.

A system is a set of parts working in a related way to achieve a goal.

Well, let see. The mentoring system has three parts: the Mentor, the Disciple and the Software that allows the selection, control and qualification of the result of mentoring. The objective is to achieve the student's graduation, which if achieved, it awards a prize to both.

Therefore, exists the conditions to be considered a system.

Now, if your Mentor is bad instructor and he does not teach you well, the software allows you to drop him, or let you put him a bad qualification. (1 or 2 stars)

If a Disciple is a useless, the software allows the mentor to get rid of that useless.

As we can see is a system. But I think it is flawed in the selection. Could be improved if the selection could have filters such as mother language from Mentor, as well as Mentor´s schedules. It also could indicate the professionals levels of the mentors.

But definitely, yes it is a system..

A system is a set of parts working in a related way to achieve a goal.

Well, let see. The mentoring system has three parts: the Mentor, the Disciple and the Software that allows the selection, control and qualification of the result of mentoring. The objective is to achieve the student's graduation, which if achieved, it awards a prize to both.

In that case my ass, the toilet and the shit is a system. The objective is to hit the hole.

In that case my ass, the toilet and the shit is a system. The objective is to hit the hole.

Yes in a wide understanding it is. However, actually you need also registers and controls from such events (could be in excel or with a computer program). Of all your fu* shi**... :silly2::silly2::laugh::lolup:

what kim referred to was the biggest CALYPSO update ever. not the biggest PLATFORM update. and yes it is a aystem.

i thought the system was in toliet?

Yes, it's a mission for two, just like a marriage, but the mentoring is much better than marriage, because in the end you both get gifts and you don't have to give up half of your storage to the ex-disciple :yay:

Yes, it's a mission for two, just like a marriage, but the mentoring is much better than marriage, because in the end you both get gifts and you don't have to give up half of your storage to the ex-disciple :yay:

Brilliant :D

Krav Maga is a system.
Komunism is a system.

atleast we learn to coop =) anyways its maybe a small systen puny or something =)

No no you have it all wrong. They way MA make it seem is: MA is the system, EU is the toilet and we are the shit that runs through it all.

-Bemo-

In english, it's part of the digestive system ...:laugh:

Back