FYI: Mercury's Mayhem Expanse North of PVP4 @ OLA #14 (28500, 31800)

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
goki.jpg

To my fellow Entropians,

Newly added to this land area are 3 DNA for Gokibusagi Stalkers! Please note, this monster isn't for weaker players to hunt. There are still many Atrox, Longu, and Neconu; however they will slowly be getting smaller and smaller over the next month or so. This land area is dedicated to giving the Calypso player base a cluster of Mission Mobs all suitable for both Iron and Bronze Missions.

Mercury's Mayhem Expanse land area is the ideal place to work any of your missions that you were slacking on, without having to grind on the smallest version of these mobs individually. This land features 1 DNA of Atrox, Longu, and Neconu with each set to Maximum Numbers and Maximum Maturity. The threat level is high, so newer players should likely either stay away or bring friends. There will be several contests in the near futrue on this land so stay tuned!

Mercury's Mayhem Expanse Location: (28485, 31760)
Nearest TP @ OLA #15 Location: (31000, 30000)
Atrox Mission Broker Starting Outpost NE of Fort Ithaca TP Quest Giver Albert's Location: (69400, 88800)
Longu & Neconu Mission Broker Emanuel Gonzales @ Shinook Jungle Location: (27800, 50900)

1 Neconu DNA (Max Density, Max Maturity)
1 Atrox DNA (Max Density, Max Maturity)
1 Longu DNA (Max Density, Max Maturity)
3 Gokibusagi DNA (Max Density, Max Maturity)

Hunting Tax: 3.99%
Mining Tax: 3.99%

Miners should still be able to mine this LA with extreme care using a VTOL. I found a lot of Azzurdite and Oil, I'd appreciate it if anyone who finds other stuff mining here posts it. Thanks.

The Shed is bugged at the moment, but a Shopkeeper filled with ammo and probes is waiting inside of the Shed in order to make life a little easier.

Entropedia stats of Neconu:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Neconu

Notable Known Drops: Modified MK2, MK5, Eon Glove, Thigh, Helm, Shin, Modified 4400 BGH, Shadow Helmet, Vain Helmet, Supremacy Helmet

Entropedia stats of Atrox:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Atrox

Notable Known Drops: Angel Arms, Chronicle Helm, Harn, Arms, Eon Arms, Supremacy Arms, Shins, Vain Harn, Shadow Helm, Foeripper SGA, m71a1

Entropedia stats of Longu:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Longu

Notable Known Drops: Imp mk2, Swine Deluxe, Tiger Helmet, Tiger Arms

Entropedia stats of Gokibusagi:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Gokibusagi

Notable Known Drops: Eon Arms, EP-40 Mercenary Modified (MM), DOA Rockjacker, Salamander Arms, Harness, and Thighs

Happy Hunting and HoFing!

Last edited:
very popular Narc mining LA.

maybe not so much after the mining change.

what mining change????
i am confused when people say this.

what mining change????
i am confused when people say this.

Lyst covering much of amethera where before there was none, and the redistribution of resources to other planets.

Bump it up.... :)

Bump it up. :)

:) some new L stuff there.

Any input on the current spawn would be appreciated, I know miners have found some good stuff here and are urging me to make it lesser sized mobs.

Would definitely hunt here if they were not all set at stalker, maybe old upwards? Would be perfect for bronze mmission

Bringing the mayhem. :) Cb27 and Neconu Jaw looted yesterday.

very popular Narc mining LA.

maybe not so much after the mining change.

I second this.

LA #14 is filled with narcanisum and even niksarium!

At the moment this LA has nec/trox stalkers which makes mining quite difficult for a normal person.

Known minerals:
*Narcanisum
*Niksarium
*Azzurdite
*Belkar

But most of the time you will get narc. I've done many runs on that LA, and always had great results. Here's some screens with globs before the mob change:

What mob would you like to see here?

Goki, Foul, Snargs, Mourner....

Maturity ?

LA message added.

Added Goki Stalkers... :)

Please close this thread, I made a new one in order to advert Goki Stalkers on this LA. :) Thanks.

Back