Question: Mercury's Mayhem OLA #14 Community Poll, DNA Question?

What mob would you like to see on OLA #14

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Hello my fellow Entropians,

I've recently purchased OLA #14 - Mercury's Mayhem and would like to know what the community feels is most lacking spawnwise out of the following options:

High Maturity Mixture - Atrox Stalkers + Neconu Stalkers + Longu Stalkers + Argonaut Leaders
(or some varient)

Not so Rare Mobs (DNA Available):
Neconu, Argonaut, Merp, and Exarosaur

These mobs are preferred by me at this time since I have the DNA and it isn't so rare if I have to waste it (remove it later).

Rare Mobs (DNA Available):
Gokibusagi, Mourner, Tripudion, Equus, Cornudos, Snarg or are also options. (Maturity can vary)

These rarer mobs don't seem to make much sense to add at this time. I'd rather wait for a mission to come and put it out on the land at that time.

Obviously, I won't go only upon the poll's results. There are a few other factors to consider:

1) Other places to hunt that mob
2) 1 Atrox, 1 Longu DNA already on the LA
3) Global PED has been reduced to 10 PED for certain mobs
4) Viability for using as an event mob

Thanks in advance for your input.

Atrox stalk/Nec stalk/argo elites and you got yourself a taxpayer!

If you keep atrox young, you need to keep in mind that your land will be an aggro and minner unfriendly, if you want to dedicated to hunter :

what type of hunter do you want to aim ?

noob, middlevel player or uber ?

Neconu, Argonaut, Merp, and Exarosaur

neconnu : lot of LA already got it.

argo : lot of untaxed area to hunt them

merp : agro + land already

Exa : I remember a land where there were lot of exa stalker was really fun to make opallo hunt on them, and the every week event was really famous ! the land was replaced by armax.

Gokibusagi, Mourner, Tripudion, Equus, Cornudos, Snarg

goki : why not ? they are fun and dont need a big stuff to get them.

mourner : you already have some on your LA

tripudon : this mob is boring as hell

cornudo : good option with exa for a noob-midplayer LA

Snarg : good to mix them with goki to a mid-player / uber land

my interest will be in a cersumon land.

wy dont tell us to which hunting level you want to go with this LA ?

these people will give you more advice, I cant say if atrox stalker will interest me cause I cant kill them !

Since i am not regular hunter then my vote should be counted as like 1/3 or something like that.

Voted: Neconu Stalkers

As far as i know there is no spawn of big neconus at all at this moment (and tracker seems to confirm that - globals up to guardian).

Since few updates the small ones started to drop Angel (L) parts... who knows what might drop from big ones.

I would go and try them out (shoot and run, die, revive, come back - tacitc) but would not hunt them intensively unless something really nice drops on those big mats ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

I've voted "other" with an eye on Equus.

It's a purely personal thing and not sure how many would hunt Equus Stalkers but they have dropped nice loots in the past Sentinel, Vain and Jaguar amongst other things.

Let's face it.. who doesn't like shooting horses.

Let's face it.. who doesn't like shooting horses.

You know I've killed a horse or 2 in my day. The only horse is a dead horse I always say. Speaking of dead horsing...LOL

Argo elites + whatever you feel good could be a good thing,
since elites are special mobs, but not the others.

GL with your LA.

I would definitely like to see a good Atrox Stalker LA :yay:

Where is OLA14?

The smart option would be:
* Atrox old- Atrox provider, density should be max i.e. no atrox less than old and no higher than provider. This would cater for Bronze Atrox. Currently although their are many Atrox LA none have the sense to set a spawn for atrox bronze mission. Also there is no natural spawn suited for bronze atrox.

* Longu should also be set to max density and maturity to old. This would allow people to complete both atrox and longu mission chains.

Anything with merp would be awesome!

Close thread please. Decision reached. :)

Atrox Stalkers + Neconu Stalkers + Longu Stalkers for now.

Will likely drop to Alpha Atrox, Youngs for Neconu and add another Neconu DNA at some point.

Status
Back