Merp

Venture

Provider
Society
Exile
Justinen GoTeamVenture
I berated ND a few months ago into adding merp DNA to dome 13 (yes, it was me -rep) but there just dosnt seem to be enough of them to warrant me hunting there. Personally, I freaking hate berycled, they have never looted decently for me and probably never will. I am hoping that Neverdie will drop the berycled a lot in the dome and raise the merps, I would like another good hunting spot since dome 11 isnt as fun for me as it was before. Alternating between domes 13 and 14 for hunting would be quite nice.

biggest loot I got was a bery :rolleyes:

I love merps, they are so cute and cudly :D

Altho nothing beats a Atrax :laugh:

yes givf good merp spawn.. but not TO many merps though

Oh god, only not merps :eek:

There's plenty for merp LA's down in the planet already, and bery ones are almost absent. In any way, mixing them is a bad idea imo.

A merp dome cound be fun,
But... Could cost a lot on armor decay due to the fact if you get close to one it attacks you... Thus causeing you to most likely have 2+ merps on you at a time. Not sure if thats what I would like to hunt.... It would be cool but dont over do it. ;)

i hate that dome now. tried to mine it last night and spent of 100 ped in ammo tryign to go through it. way to many merps and all high level. i think ill just stay out of that dome from now on!

Back