Merry Mayhem 2013 Teams - Score Correction

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Regrettably, there was an error in the results posted for the Merry Mayhem Team 4 category, specifically related to the Highest Single Loot bonus for the Yulebot (T,4) creature.

The Highest Single Loot for Yulebot (T,4) belongs to Gem Jeny Lake, with a value of 1236 PED at 2014-01-06 21:52:04.

The corrected Highest Single Loot bonus results in the following final standings for the Team 4 category:

Place - Avatar Name - Normalized Score - Prize(s) - Highest Single Loot Bonus 25%
  • 1 - Mike Freyr Perry - 12671.02 - MM Footguards + Improved Hedoc Mayhem + Omegaton Ranger Scope MK II - Merry Mayhem Araneatrox (T,4) - 48478 PED
  • 2 - Gem Jeny Lake - 2781.70 - MM Footguards + Improved Hedoc Mayhem + Omegaton Laser Sight MK II
  • 3 - devastating Vodka lindsey - 2261.97 - MM Footguards + Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem + Omegaton M83 Predator - Yulebot (T,4) - 1236 PED
  • 4 - Vlad Dracula Tepes - 1615.88 - MM Footguards + Hedoc Mayhem + 2 x Calypso Land Deeds
  • 5 - Jack Combo Nikis - 802.03 - MM Footguards + Hedoc Mayhem
  • 6 - Helene Helena Fra - 543.53 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed + 5 x Loughlin Master M-Amp IV (L)
  • 7 - Aleksiane Mrs-Zap Greadon - 510.50 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed + 4 x Loughlin Master M-Amp IV (L)
  • 8 - Travis Travis Timberlake - 448.02 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed + 3 x Loughlin Master M-Amp IV (L)
  • 9 - Snake Slither Hellfire - 414.85 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed + 2 x Loughlin Master M-Amp IV (L) - Merry Mayhem Kerberos (T,4) - 2604 PED
  • 10 - Smartiez Smartiez mms - 374.98 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed + 1 x Loughlin Master M-Amp IV (L)
  • 11 - Dessa Dessa Dj - 342.03 - Omegaton M83 Predator
  • 12 - Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter - 326.98 - Hedoc Mayhem + 10 x Loot Collection Pills
  • 13 - Grimyth Salty qq - 233.81
  • 14 - John Killer Pureheart - 132.19

We apologize for any frustration or confusion this error may have caused.

Future Mayhem events will be structured in a way such that these types of errors are much less likely and results will be delivered much faster after the event is completed.

Originally Posted Here

Guess cat. 5 results where correct afterall..:yay:

NEG rep to Bertha Bot!!!!!!!! :cdevil:

Regrettably, there was an error in the results posted for the Merry Mayhem Team 4 category, specifically related to the Highest Single Loot bonus for the Yulebot (T,4) creature.

The Highest Single Loot for Yulebot (T,4) belongs to Gem Jeny Lake, with a value of 1236 PED at 2014-01-06 21:52:04.

The corrected Highest Single Loot bonus results in the following final standings for the Team 4 category:

Place - Avatar Name - Normalized Score - Prize(s) - Highest Single Loot Bonus 25%
  • 1 - Mike Freyr Perry - 12671.02 - MM Footguards + Improved Hedoc Mayhem + Omegaton Ranger Scope MK II - Merry Mayhem Araneatrox (T,4) - 48478 PED
  • 2 - Gem Jeny Lake - 2781.70 - MM Footguards + Improved Hedoc Mayhem + Omegaton Laser Sight MK II
  • 3 - devastating Vodka lindsey - 2261.97 - MM Footguards + Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem + Omegaton M83 Predator - Yulebot (T,4) - 1236 PED
  • 4 - Vlad Dracula Tepes - 1615.88 - MM Footguards + Hedoc Mayhem + 2 x Calypso Land Deeds
  • 5 - Jack Combo Nikis - 802.03 - MM Footguards + Hedoc Mayhem
  • 6 - Helene Helena Fra - 543.53 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed + 5 x Loughlin Master M-Amp IV (L)
  • 7 - Aleksiane Mrs-Zap Greadon - 510.50 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed + 4 x Loughlin Master M-Amp IV (L)
  • 8 - Travis Travis Timberlake - 448.02 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed + 3 x Loughlin Master M-Amp IV (L)
  • 9 - Snake Slither Hellfire - 414.85 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed + 2 x Loughlin Master M-Amp IV (L) - Merry Mayhem Kerberos (T,4) - 2604 PED
  • 10 - Smartiez Smartiez mms - 374.98 - 1 x Calypso Land Deed + 1 x Loughlin Master M-Amp IV (L)
  • 11 - Dessa Dessa Dj - 342.03 - Omegaton M83 Predator
  • 12 - Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter - 326.98 - Hedoc Mayhem + 10 x Loot Collection Pills
  • 13 - Grimyth Salty qq - 233.81
  • 14 - John Killer Pureheart - 132.19

We apologize for any frustration or confusion this error may have caused.

Future Mayhem events will be structured in a way such that these types of errors are much less likely and results will be delivered much faster after the event is completed.

Originally Posted Here

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOLLL is that me or do they mistaked again writing the bonus to vodka?? You are such professionals mindark i love you guyz

Congratulation to Gem.

Tough for me thinking i would finsh 2nd but iam glad i didnt win on a techinal error.

And they put the hsl on me but the score is corrected atlest.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOLLL is that me or do they mistaked again writing the bonus to vodka?? You are such professionals mindark i love you guyz

only the writing in the list, if you compare the score from the first list you will see that Jem has a corrected score

:eyecrazy::hammer::eyecrazy:
oo now im confused

All employers at Mindark need to learn basic of Mathematics soon :wise:

Mai & Crone received the CLD's not the amps though...

When they do mistakes like this they should offer the one who "loose" to choose prize, in this case second or third place prize, it was not devastating Vodka lindsey fault that Mindark messed up.
Gem Jeny Lake shall ofc have the second place prize.

There's still people left out of the lists, major fuckups and all we get is automated replies...

"We have checked and the results are correct. No changes will
be made to the results list.

Regards.
Entropia Universe Auto-Support"

There's still people left out of the lists, major fuckups and all we get is automated replies...

"We have checked and the results are correct. No changes will
be made to the results list.

Regards.
Entropia Universe Auto-Support"

I know 5 other players who got same auto answer and got same problems ,Very rude and unprofessional mindark did this ,They will lose big time on reputacion

ok mindark now just give neo the point for the kerb that he should have had and the world will be at peace :wise::duh::hammer:

I know 5 other players who got same auto answer and got same problems ,Very rude and unprofessional mindark did this ,They will lose big time on reputacion

Now we know how much MA really cares about their playerbase :)

so they only fixed the one big obvious mistake?

prizes are dealt out, so no going back now I guess...

Way to go Gem. Good to see this cleared up.

Have anyone outside the list got any items?

Back