News: Merry Mayhem 2021

An affordable AND decent dps ring! I might be able to get one to max my reload :ROFLMAO:, so that's appreciated lol :D

I think for xmas where so many boxes are generated over the course of the event could have thrown a buzzword like 1% lifesteal on it which isn't really that great but would jack value up in most people eyes. It's still a very good ring and I don't mind some mid level rings coming out not every new ring has to blow the old ones out of the water. Do think the last two are a bit too conservative, the numbers on halloween were too low and this I think is missing a buzzword like lifesteal or auto loot. But just like perf ares good entry ring/first ring.

I think for xmas where so many boxes are generated over the course of the event could have thrown a buzzword like 1% lifesteal on it which isn't really that great but would jack value up in most people eyes. It's still a very good ring and I don't mind some mid level rings coming out not every new ring has to blow the old ones out of the water. Do think the last two are a bit too conservative, the numbers on halloween were too low and this I think is missing a buzzword like lifesteal or auto loot. But just like perf ares good entry ring/first ring.
Yes its good to have some mid level options for all budgets. Cant all be junk classified rings and 30k uber rings, we need middle ground.
And if it is your only seasonal ring, it does offer one of the largest DPS increases out there, at likely not a bad price.

Yes its good to have some mid level options for all budgets. Cant all be junk classified rings and 30k uber rings, we need middle ground.
And if it is your only seasonal ring, it does offer one of the largest DPS increases out there, at likely not a bad price.
The question ends up being, whats it worth? Easter 2021+ ares imp, get you the cheapest 5% crit, but less crit dmg and reload speed, but you can easily get to 13% reload speed with thorifoid helmet.

Easter 2021+ares aug/mod/perf just give you a bit more reload speed and small amount more crit dmg. Where that reload speed could be had for cheaper. Flip side is if you have jag adj/ascension/mod viceroy etc. At some point you are "wasting crit chance"

This is even more apparent with the Christmas 2021 ring. What left handed ring can you pair with it to get some stats without wasting so much crit chance?

Comes down to what is that dps difference between ares perf and Christmas 2021. I'm not sure of that answer, but I am interested in finding out.

Is Bronze easier than Bronze in Halloween Mayhem or the same?

Is Bronze easier than Bronze in Halloween Mayhem or the same?
I find it easier Axe (y)

Same level 8 for creatures, same HP it seems as i am using the same ArMatrix LR-15 to kill them.

But i guess their damage is different as i receive far less damage than during Halloween using the same Atlas armor.

I've so far done 100 mobs of cat6 and got 150ish points. DPS probably close to 50 without any enhancers on and just a minor amp. At that rate, the silver I have gone for this time will be a challenge if the points average doesn't improve, but I have some room for speeding up.
The daikibas have been sitting together and not hitting hard individually, so you can pretty much max out whatever dps you are going with...

I've so far done 100 mobs of cat6 and got 150ish points. DPS probably close to 50 without any enhancers on and just a minor amp. At that rate, the silver I have gone for this time will be a challenge if the points average doesn't improve, but I have some room for speeding up.
The daikibas have been sitting together and not hitting hard individually, so you can pretty much max out whatever dps you are going with...
I wouldn’t be drawing any conclusion after 100 kills lol.
These mobs are basically identical to the ones at Halloween, the point gain will be the same.

I mean if I placed between bronze and silver in Halloween mayhem should I go for silver now or Bronze?

I would like to know why when not being on Caly, the codex for the mayhem creature does not exist ... Is this another MA move to favour their own planet, or have I missed something ?

I mean if I placed between bronze and silver in Halloween mayhem should I go for silver now or Bronze?
Redulite. Go hard or go home.

But seriously nobody can make that choice for you. Depends on your budget and how much play time you have.
Work on a PED cycle of 1.5x the value of points and you will have a higher end estimate on what you’ll need to burn, if you don’t get many big pointers. Likely depends on your Dpec as well but that should be about good for most people.

I will play like in Halloween, but I don't know if they made it harder, easier or the same to collect points.

I would like to know why when not being on Caly, the codex for the mayhem creature does not exist ... Is this another MA move to favour their own planet, or have I missed something ?

you still have mission active, just have to travel to Caly to get reward

I wouldn’t be drawing any conclusion after 100 kills lol.
Neither would I draw any conclusions as such! The point is you have to choose a category before trying anything out - and cannot restart with a new choice. Thus, maybe any info is helpful in answering Axe before he decides...
Yes, I could have pointed out that this early score was without anything above 10 pointers, so I expect a longer-term average to be higher.

This mayhem is much longer timewise, so a higher goal should be achievable if you have the time and means. After 100 mobs you can already see the lower end of the spectrum, zeroes, ones and fives, and the occasional ten. I imagine lower cats have more zeroes in the mix, as for halloween.

Neither would I draw any conclusions as such! The point is you have to choose a category before trying anything out - and cannot restart with a new choice. Thus, maybe any info is helpful in answering Axe before he decides...
Yes, I could have pointed out that this early score was without anything above 10 pointers, so I expect a longer-term average to be higher.

This mayhem is much longer timewise, so a higher goal should be achievable if you have the time and means. After 100 mobs you can already see the lower end of the spectrum, zeroes, ones and fives, and the occasional ten. I imagine lower cats have more zeroes in the mix, as for halloween.
Well if it helps anyone. I have notice no difference in point accumulation in comparison to Halloween.

no codex skill rewards for daikibas inside instance?

Well then something is fucky cause im most certainly am on caly and "Claim Reward" in codex doesnt even show up

Yeah I am on calpyso and unable to claim any codex rewards (think this was bugged in the past as well) though it still registers the kills and triggers meta

Back