MF set, just 100 ped !!!!

Alice

Slayer
Society
Rising Potentials
Alice in Wonderland
well, i love undercover sweating
you know, dressing in orange, sweat with the crowds, and let the scammer approach you, well here is one
he wanted to sell me a nice MF set, and just for 100 ped !!!
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
unfortunatly, the memory of jksworld jksworld firestorm is not the best
not 3 min later, he opened a a trade with me again, but he offered another MF chip for the overall price of still 100 ped !!!! (buy one, get one free :laugh: )

so, all your kind MF starters outta there, even if you don't call it a scam, what it iis, since he wanted to sell a tt item ;), its still a rip off, so beware a bit :)

PS, i love undercover sweating :D

what a scam, the Aa implant is missing!

seriously, thx for posting this. its not a scam per definition, but sure an approach to rip off newbs by selling overprized tt junk. +rep

to bump it, i found him again, and scanned him ;)
it was in Troy btw ;)

steffel said:
what a scam, the Aa implant is missing!

seriously, thx for posting this. its not a scam per definition, but sure an approach to rip off newbs by selling overprized tt junk. +rep

Well, it was a half-scam since he didn't even include the necessary implant. What did he think the inserter was for? The mind essance? :hammer:

A MF set should be composed from
- Inserter (optional)
- Implant (Aa)
- Teleport Chip (why else would you want MF?!)
- Focus Chip (optional)
- Heal Chip (optional)
- 90-100 ME

The TP+Aa+ME version should not be more than 60 peds, going up to 100 on the full stuff.

PS: Averagely low TT values considered. You can buy/sell back the inserter, you still loose the same decay no matter how you get it. Also, I rarely use focus/heal chips, but newbies will find them priceless (or maybe overpriced) :)

well, all of the chips you get in auction at tt, the implanter too
so, the whole thing was worth pretty much tt
77 ME, well, oki, lets be friendly and say 3 ped (very friendly)

still, tt+80 for the thingies, that are mostly tt food is a bit high ;)
i followed him a bit, and he just asked ojs for it, pure chance?

I don't know if I consider this a scam. Unethical yes but not a scam. A scam imho you get told something patently untrue and end up with nothing. This you would have ended up with something although it would not have been worth near what you paid for it nor would it have worked.

damn resellers! sold that to him for only 80. :eek:

:D

Kaiser said:
I don't know if I consider this a scam. Unethical yes but not a scam. A scam imho you get told something patently untrue and end up with nothing. This you would have ended up with something although it would not have been worth near what you paid for it nor would it have worked.

It's not a scam, it's not unethical, it's highly unethical, a RIP-OFF !!!

lol, I've got a few screenies of him, quite funny really, one second whilst I upload them...

Here we go. This was before I saw this thread, I just screenied It because I thought It was funny ^^ :D

lol.JPG

Hmmm, a scammer? well not technically stealing but deserves to be in this section...

He is ripping off people ( a scammer IMO ) and should be added to everyone's pK list - this kind of cheap crap makes me mad

I hate to say this, but + rep Alice :)

Back