mind essence dissappearing

ladyliegh

Provider
Catiana Cat Well
I am confused, my mind essence keeps dissappearing. I have tried to determine why?
It has dissappeared sometimes when I have been killed, but now it seems to dissappear at random.
Can someone PLEASE explain it to me? Why and for what reason does mind/synthetic mind essence in my inventory dissappear?

I am confused, my mind essence keeps dissappearing. I have tried to determine why?
It has dissappeared sometimes when I have been killed, but now it seems to dissappear at random.
Can someone PLEASE explain it to me? Why and for what reason does mind/synthetic mind essence in my inventory dissappear?

I can see these reasons:
- You used it :silly2:
- You traded it
- If you are disconnected, maybe its in the lower part of your inventory?
- You have some lag bug, and the item disappear until next login (had this issue on Auction a few times)

thanks, but...

I am glad someone responded, but I had already thought of those things, that is why I am confused.
I never trade mind essence, I had plenty of both then it was gone, It is no longer in my inventory.
It just is gone suddenly, no rhyme or reason.

I am glad someone responded, but I had already thought of those things, that is why I am confused.
I never trade mind essence, I had plenty of both then it was gone, It is no longer in my inventory.
It just is gone suddenly, no rhyme or reason.

If you're using (and occasionally TTing) synthetic mind essence, be very careful what you're doing by the trade terminal. I think I've lost some "classic" ME that way when I've been broke.

Another thing: if you have a spare supply of ME in your storage and you autostack after each hunt for weight management, all of your carried ME will go into storage. So check mindforce tab in storage also. The workaround for me in this is to keep my spare ME supply in my apartment - though maybe it's possible nowdays to keep spare ME in a storage box (stackables won't autostack into closed storage boxes).

Another thing: if you have a spare supply of ME in your storage and you autostack after each hunt for weight management, all of your carried ME will go into storage. So check mindforce tab in storage also. The workaround for me in this is to keep my spare ME supply in my apartment - though maybe it's possible nowdays to keep spare ME in a storage box (stackables won't autostack into closed storage boxes).

This is most likely the cause of your disappearing ME.... check your Storage and you will be surprised.

I store ME and welding wire in a container in storage, solves the problem for me when I do a merge all.

/Slupor

Back