Mindark doesn't care about abuse

• Thread starter Deleted member 23278
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23278

So after suffering the last 5+ years of being stalked by a certain "player" and having reported it many times.
I've used the ignore option in chat but to no avail
the player sends me abusive pm's via rookie channel at every opportunity
It's always someone elses fault and never his fault.
I had the player banned once for mob training after the player found out where I was and followed me there.

I've posted my location in chat with another player and the abuser showed up and "got all up in my face"

MindArk doesn't seem to care about the toll it can take on a decent player
Bear in mind that this has been ongoing for at least 5 years on an almost daily basis.

I will not be replying to comments.
hiro case henderson

[DELETED]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ignore someone you won’t see their chat.
If they PM you, and you then open the chat window you can still see their messages.. even if you put them on ignore. Yeah. You just don't receive the notification.

Nevertheless, even if you can't see their chat messages, they can harrass you.

that sucks.. but this might get locked due to name mentioning? not sure of the rules

I share hope you recovered from that person doing their aggressive standing near your virtual location. Were they in a mankini too behaving like an uncouth hooligan? A few days logged off from the internet should help. If that doesn’t help, consider moving to Toulan, no bad things allowed there.

seriously though? First video game? RuneScape should of been in our school curriculum to prepare us for the harshness of life.

mob training is a rule break. Everything else for the ignore list, rest of it… yeah.

ignore function ingame does miracles.
No stress ez life.
You bring mobs on me, i video you , you get banned.
I don't see any problems here, on the other hand I can understand what you mean but try to make your life easier, don't be a victim.

seriously though? First video game? RuneScape should of been in our school curriculum to prepare us for the harshness of life.
I still play to this day. And it taught me so many things about life, about people, friends. I made a friend there relationship lasted well over a decade. Been scammed, account stolen by a kid at the library where every computer was taken up by kids playing runescape. I miss that experience. Even though I play OSRS the feeling isnt the same because its now a new game everyone is adults, its about min/maxing skill/gp gain. No more idling around doing nothing or trekking through wildy and being scared out of my boots shaking for fear of a white dot on the minimap.

I've met some bad apples ingame as well. Mystery avas writing negative ads about me in the ingame ad terminal. Yes, paid ads on Caly to talk shit. I saw it, reported, didnt try to dig further. It stopped.

You can do the same. give that guy no attention. Don't respond to pm or anything. If he's griefing, record that to get him banned. No need to do more.

Thats how i make new friends in game.

Him :"You have the audacity to call me out?"

Me: "My dude you were using sleip at SK in an area where Mindark restricted them"

What i get as reply "I lost a lot of peds, i depo a lot"

Since this encounter that player will shit on me with every oportunity :D. What i fucking love about persons like this they create their own narratives also.

Back