mindark loot exposed!

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
Mindark has slaves that singularly decide what loot the player gets. It is a hard job but they must work if they don't want the club or whip. However some retaliate thus a global/hof/ath is formed. All of the retaliating slaves are put to death by atrox.

Mindark Loot Exposed!!!!

No,no, lol.

All this is done automatically but think they do
it in rare occasions because of "special" reasons.

Mindark has slaves that singularly decide what loot the player gets. It is a hard job but they must work if they don't want the club or whip. However some retaliate thus a global/hof/ath is formed. All of the retaliating slaves are put to death by atrox.

Mindark Loot Exposed!!!!

say what?:scratch2:

Mindark Loot Exposed!!!!

So let me understand this....

There’s a large team of slaves and their job is to give us horrible loot or they will be whipped beaten and clubbed. However occasionally a slave will go total nuts screaming erratically with hands shaking, pressing all the wrong buttons that triggers a hof for that particular player the slave was maintaining. If too many slaves go mental, those poor slaves are paraded in front of hungry Atrox for the slaughter.

Mmmm.... What do I think?

Yes that is true, that is exactly what happens in Sweden.

However the offices recently moved to Mexico, because it is a lot easier to round up slaves there, plus warmer climate for the Atrox.

I thought it was a small monkey spinning a small wheel,the wheel is numbered from 1 to 1000 in really small numbers.The Monkey spins the wheel and thats the winner for the day:yup:

Phew!

Mindark Loot Exposed!!!!

Well, I'm glad we can finally put that age long debate to bed :D

Wait... Somebody actually found some loot?!?

this is all nonsense. it goes like this... deposit 1 PED... nothing ... deposit another PED .... nothing... deposit another PED.... still nothing .... ok, deposit one more...and bingo you get 1 PED back... yeaaaaaaah my first tower... :yay:

Back