Mindark Reorganizes and announces Ai - Initiative

To summerise what you just said in less words MA is looking to cut on expensess in order to make more $. And they seem to out of other things to do than firing their own staff to replace them with experimental AI . And while this might be a good idea at first to grp of middle aged guys sitting in an office in Sweden - Guess what the same AI technology is going to get regulated by European law to prevent majority of corporations from sacking their staff and create economical problems not to mention unforseen consiquences. I dare to ask what are you going to do then moove the company to a country like Russia ? Wana make more money ?- Figure a way to keep people playing and atract new customers and that will increase your profits milking everyone dry is never the solution sooner or later it's going to end. Furthermore this is one of the few games available at the market that the peopl paying the bills and keeping the lights on at MA have 0 saying at the direction the game is heading even tho bad decisions on your behalf can stampeed it off a cliff. Or maybe replace the guys who are taking the all the wrong decisions which end loosing money -why stop at employees replace em with AI then maybe we will end with more fair and balanced product which will atract more customers :)

Why are 25 people working on graphics and world building for this game when they put something substantial in either of these fields once every 2 years? Maybe cryengine 2 is insanely hard to work on or something, but I've built worlds equivalent to what they put out every couple of years in 1-2 months multiple times in UE5 as a solo environmental designer. I thought they had 1 or 2 people for world building and 1 or 2 for graphics. Even saying this, you're completely out of the loop if you think an AI can do anything more than make soul-less husks of worlds that no don't live up to almost any gamers standards right now.

AI should be helping with dynamic loot and sustainable distribution/ interesting distribution. I can only imagine someone at the top was essentially conned into thinking this was a great idea after someone showed them an AI generated world and they're so out of touch with playing games that they think something is good design just because it looks pretty in a picture. There's a reason that AAA games don't use world generators.

Someone give whoever made this decision a wakeup call and tell them to look at what successful game companies do for world design as a reference instead of taking advice from someone who is 2 years behind on information and thinks AI is capable of doing anything more than code checking in a successful game right now. Really graphics and world design are barely an issue right now though.

They are seriously barking up the wrong tree with this one since the world design is less of a limiter than the lack of opportunity in the game right now. The economy is where this game hits a dead end. Almost no one would be playing this game at all if it wasn't for the unique real money economy system. Work on what you have going for you. Instead of downsizing and cutting costs and cutting corners, put real effort into what has this game alive right now and what has kept it alive so long. If there is anyone making decisions who can't say exactly why this game is alive, they shouldn't be making decisions period.

Last edited:
Why are 25 people working on graphics and world building for this game when they put something substantial in either of these fields once every 2 years? Maybe cryengine 2 is insanely hard to work on or something, but I've built worlds equivalent to what they put out every couple of years in 1-2 months multiple times in UE5 as a solo environmental designer. I thought they had 1 or 2 people for world building and 1 or 2 for graphics. Even saying this, you're completely out of the loop if you think an AI can do anything more than make soul-less husks of worlds that no don't live up to almost any gamers standards right now.

AI should be helping with dynamic loot and sustainable distribution/ interesting distribution. I can only imagine someone at the top was essentially conned into thinking this was a great idea after someone showed them an AI generated world and they're so out of touch with playing games that they think something is good design just because it looks pretty in a picture. There's a reason that AAA games don't use world generators.

Someone give whoever made this decision a wakeup call and tell them to look at what successful game companies do for world design as a reference instead of taking advice from someone who is 2 years behind on information and thinks AI is capable of doing anything more than code checking in a successful game right now. Really graphics and world design are barely an issue right now though.

They are seriously barking up the wrong tree with this one since the world design is less of a limiter than the lack of opportunity in the game right now. The economy is where this game hits a dead end. Almost no one would be playing this game at all if it wasn't for the unique real money economy system. Work on what you have going for you. Instead of downsizing and cutting costs and cutting corners, put real effort into what has this game alive right now and what has kept it alive so long. If there is anyone making decisions who can't say exactly why this game is alive, they shouldn't be making decisions period.
Look at the twen jacket and facemask, I bet that those were made by the AI and not a human. If the game is gonna look as soulless/dogshit as those, it would be a real shame.

Look at the twen jacket
index.php

I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray!​

"Dear Scarlett! You aren't helpless. Anyone as selfish and determined as you are is never helpless. God help the Yankees if they should get you." -Rhett Butler.

Whats the point of bashing mindark all the time
I passes the time and shows we care (they've said themselves that they'd be worried if people simply gave up, went silent and eventually drifted away to other games/communities).

Side note: People don't realise the power they have if only they'd unite in a little union action.

One deed to rule them all

somehow i see another Deed sale somehow tied to this UE5 thing coming soon - (i said it first - as far as i know:)

or maybe just another good old fashion statue/armor/quad sale - not sure but they do always come up with something to sell when they need $

if i am right ya'll owe me 10 ped each - all ya'll :)

if im wrong - my account was hacked lol

maybe just another good old fashion statue/armor/quad sale
I want a statue, I wish I got one last time. I have a bunch of those Unreal Entropia Tokens from this TWEN event.

One deed to rule them all

somehow i see another Deed sale somehow tied to this UE5 thing coming soon - (i said it first - as far as i know:)

or maybe just another good old fashion statue/armor/quad sale - not sure but they do always come up with something to sell when they need $

if i am right ya'll owe me 10 ped each - all ya'll :)

if im wrong - my account was hacked lol
I was first so you will owe me 10 ped 🤣🤣

We already have deeds for UE5…. The unreal tokens

I understand the token convert into some form of deeds later on
ahh - thx!

but who gives a fuck anymore we already know who will get most of the tokens and then the deeds - whatever that ends up being.

ahh - thx!

but who gives a fuck anymore we already know who will get most of the tokens and then the deeds - whatever that ends up being.
Do you own every share of apple or google? no? Do you still make money with only a few stocks? Yes

I want a statue, I wish I got one last time. I have a bunch of those Unreal Entropia Tokens from this TWEN event.
I don't think you do... MA reneged on their responsibility to actually put the darn things in game for so long I genuinely believe it did them reputation damage and undermined faith in them/their product/ability to deliver things they've sold.

IIRC it took a bit of exposure/forum rants before they finally delivered them.

Anyone remember how long it took exactly?

Wist

ahh - thx!

ah... the unreal tokens... ,-)

Do you own every share of apple or google? no? Do you still make money with only a few stocks? Yes
that's not the point nor a good example - anyone can buy those shares at a true market price, here prices are made up bullshit by a few players. In this game good luck getting anything - i have no idea how many tokens = 1 deed but so far i looted 1 token so if you need 100 token (just an example) for me i would end up losing 50K ped before i looted that many (sadly this is not an exaggeration)

so like i said who gives a fuck anymore this game is all about the top few % of players, or players that can play 18 hours a day or got lucky in the past ... and fuck everyone else,

Would AI get this thread back on track or get stuck in the moment (= the input of the last posts)?
Do people think AI will be used to try and 'smooth' the markets more by acting as a market maker? Will lots of balancing in UE be via easing and constricting availabilities to either attempt to keep mus stable or even introduce volatility? Will players in an AI environment have to feel the pulse of the AI in order to do well in terms of peds?
Anyway, there is a difference between the looting of tokens and the trading of them. It may even be an interesting area to study because there is absolutely NO USE associated with them right now; it is all about anticipation into the future, plus a supposedly fixed amount of I believe 1 million to drop by the end of TWEN. Thus the supply side is continuing to fill whilst the demand side may be falling as those who wish to buy some already have. I have been wrong about the market price levels so far, but not about the downward trend.
Is AI already involved in this marketplace, is MA actively involved? How will this play out, given the aim of MA to be issuing deeds every year for whatever areas? The latest offerings have not proven to be very successful in terms of the market values the TI shares or NI currently hold. Caly shares, however, are still going up, but maybe as a result of the 100:1 split that makes trading them so much easier for small sums.

Last edited:
Would AI get this thread back on track or get stuck in the moment (= the input of the last posts)?
Do people think AI will be used to try and 'smooth' the markets more by acting as a market maker? Will lots of balancing in UE be via easing and constricting availabilities to either attempt to keep mus stable or even introduce volatility? Will players in an AI environment have to feel the pulse of the AI in order to do well in terms of peds?
Anyway, there is a difference between the looting of tokens and the trading of them. It may even be an interesting area to study because there is absolutely NO USE associated with them right now; it is all about anticipation into the future, plus a supposedly fixed amount of I believe 1 million to drop by the end of TWEN. Thus the supply side is continuing to fill whilst the demand side may be falling as those who wish to buy some already have. I have been wrong about the market price levels so far, but not about the downward trend.
Is AI already involved in this marketplace, is MA actively involved? How will this play out, given the aim of MA to be issuing deeds every year for whatever areas? The latest offerings have not proven to be very successful in terms of the market values the TI shares or NI currently hold. Caly shares, however, are still going up, but maybe as a result of the 100:1 split that makes trading them so much easier for small sums.

Personally... when it comes to the chase... I'm not sure I believe a word of it. For most companies AI is being thrown around as a buzz word to excuse whatever. I bet many companies are devising some sorta "AI strategy" of late whether they need one or not.

This all said.... I'd WELCOME a Blog post from the MA developers talking extensively about how they are using AI to save time and cut down on the staff needed for the new engine. There's no need for this to have any impact on the economy so I can't see the harm in them sharing. For example... if they are using AI to generate textures for assets thus less need for texture artists, they could talk about that.

Personally... when it comes to the chase... I'm not sure I believe a word of it. For most companies AI is being thrown around as a buzz word to excuse whatever. I bet many companies are devising some sorta "AI strategy" of late whether they need one or not.

This all said.... I'd WELCOME a Blog post from the MA developers talking extensively about how they are using AI to save time and cut down on the staff needed for the new engine. There's no need for this to have any impact on the economy so I can't see the harm in them sharing. For example... if they are using AI to generate textures for assets thus less need for texture artists, they could talk about that.

Procedurally generated environments and maintaining those environments would be where I would use something akin to AI. There is a lot of buzz in terms of AI and art in general because of the unethical use of living artists work being used to "train" AI art generators. There have been automation tools in a lot of graphic, gaming, and animation software for a long time and they will continue to evolve. I don't think we have yet to see a true AI but I do think a lot of the heavy lifting will be automated in some way. Any gaming company worth their salt is looking at overhead and using these automation tools to reevaluate their business.

Most AI can do a mediocre job of things from what I have seen but it will get better. I am torn because these tools cost people their jobs and I will never pay a "prompt jockey" for some mediocre piece of digital fluff but I do find it interesting and it might become a useful tool down the road.

Is there any indication in the announcement or other official statements what they intend to use this AI for, what model or flavour is chosen, how it is deployed? I can't detect it but I've been blind at times. Any hints?

Is there any indication in the announcement or other official statements what they intend to use this AI for, what model or flavour is chosen, how it is deployed? I can't detect it but I've been blind at times. Any hints?
They already used it on twen jacket and twen face mask. If they didnt, whoever made those should be booted.

They already used it on twen jacket and twen face mask. If they didnt, whoever made those should be booted.
I thought the face mask was fine... Would have to check out the jacket on someone I think to judge

1 deed but so far i looted 1 token so if you need 100 token (just an example) for me i would end up losing 50K ped before i looted that many (sadly this is not an exaggeration)
1 token is 1 deed, Mindark has stated this multiple times.

Back