Mine with the Molisks!

350 Ped

Still is 350Peds out there to fight for… get your global and get 50 extra Ped. See mrtiddles post for more information.

If you guys have gotten rid of the sabas I'll come mine tonight :) Love your LA, just hate the mob density.

The Sabakuma DNA has been unlocked and is falling. The density of them is not high anymore, with most mobs now down on Dominant. The Molisks are still there guarding the domain, but as we know, they are a bit less aggressive than the Sabakumas.

I will come check it out.

As noted, I love you guys' LA... I will always have a warm place in my heart for it, since I got my first-ever HOF on your land. I just find the presence of so many mobs very hard to mine through, especially with the giant sabas.

I would like to thank you, though, for not tying the LA up with the standard "omg 00berz" trox/trax combo, which make mining practically impossible. :wtg:

Given the amount of valuable minerals and enmatters, it makes sense to keep this as a miner's only LA, like Jenna Star's Miner's Mountain. I think she has had excellent success so far with the Z-games event; this is the way to go, imho.

Well, best of luck with the event! I will be dropping some bombs there shortly- let's hope I can claim one of the remaining prizes. :yay:

GL

I will come check it out.

As noted, I love you guys' LA... I will always have a warm place in my heart for it, since I got my first-ever HOF on your land. I just find the presence of so many mobs very hard to mine through, especially with the giant sabas.

I would like to thank you, though, for not tying the LA up with the standard "omg 00berz" trox/trax combo, which make mining practically impossible. :wtg:

Given the amount of valuable minerals and enmatters, it makes sense to keep this as a miner's only LA, like Jenna Star's Miner's Mountain. I think she has had excellent success so far with the Z-games event; this is the way to go, imho.

Well, best of luck with the event! I will be dropping some bombs there shortly- let's hope I can claim one of the remaining prizes. :yay:

good luck mate

Still one week to fight for your globals in the Molisk Mine!

LOL... did you turn off the ore or what?

85 ped back on a 200 bomb run... zounds, man! Then again, maybe my HOF is waiting for me...
:laugh:

hi,
HoF 196ped Lytairian Dust 2009-01-16 17:09:58,I think it is the first of
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Global 130ped Azur Pearls 2009-01-23 23:04:45

Last edited:
hi,
HoF 196ped Lytairian Dust 2009-01-16 17:09:58,I think it is the first of

Lytarian dust is already taken, but congratz on the Azur pearls.

Remember to post with in 24 hour from the time when the global was made!

event is still on

We still have prices to win…

65 ped gazzurdite:

Hi today is the 2ond of february and i think the contest is over...guess we all will get our prizes with you one by one? I sent you a message and can pm me or post here how we get our prize :)

Big gratz o all winners. Thanks for making this a succesfull event! The winners will be contakted shortly in pm by Tirinor.

WOOO !!!:) i need thouse peds!:p lal:yay::wtg::wtg:

Back