mineral renewing

Society
Roughnecks
Lisa Rosinenbomber Lehmann
Hi!
I have a good question, I think: In which intervals are mineral resources renewed and re-scattered? Only after VUs? :confused:
I heard 4 hours for small resources and 2 weeks for larger ones. But I made the experience that this seems to be nonsense.

Any ideas?

I think different resources in different places renews different. I suppose it depends on place where resourses are, how many and what mobs live there and so on.. Thats just my idea.. :wise:

I think they respawn a bit more quickly.
If it was as slow as 4 hours, i bet would hardly find anything when you go out mining, especially with these mining crazyness ;)

i've noticed mineral respawns in less than an hour, cause i've gone over the same areas on multiple occassions as my veins took me in circles through the same exact areas that i had mined earlier in my run, so you gotta figure around 30 minute intervals for respawns in a particular area after claiming.

mhm..ok..30min.. but what should i get after 30 minutes - tiny, very poor?

In Too Deep said:
i've noticed mineral respawns in less than an hour, cause i've gone over the same areas on multiple occassions as my veins took me in circles through the same exact areas that i had mined earlier in my run, so you gotta figure around 30 minute intervals for respawns in a particular area after claiming.

I don't know... I tried to mine on places I was very succesfull some time ago and there was nothing or almost nothing when I came few days after. I don't think miners were there few minutes before me, cause they are places not very visited, I believe. For me, it looks like I mined off minerals from one area and there are just some little rest left, but no respawn on the same (or similar) place :/ It's confusing for me....

Mark Eagle Riggleton
---------------------------------------
no HoFs, no Globals, no ATHs yet ;)

Respawn times

Ive seen deposits respawn in the same location you mined them 5 minutes later and ive seen that happen with great deposits too..
The rate of the spawns are dependant on several factors, but basically it can be anything from minutes to months.
When you figure out how respawns and respawn times work, youve opened the door to much more effective mining and ill welcome you to the club ;)

Tigerman said:
When you figure out how respawns and respawn times work, youve opened the door to much more effective mining and ill welcome you to the club ;)

Hm, and cau you give me a clue or help me with that? ;) Cause I don't even know where to start. I have mined some good-looking areas, but as I said, there are always nothing there after I mined them for first time, and now it's about three weeks ago :) I have no idea how to figure out respawn times.

Thanks for any clue or advice.

Mark Eagle Riggleton

well, do what we all do:) spend a sh*tload of peds bombing same area until u understand. of course, u will loose peds in that process. we all do. that simple.

Kerham said:
well, do what we all do:) spend a sh*tload of peds bombing same area until u understand. of course, u will loose peds in that process. we all do. that simple.

So I do... it means I am on the right way, yeah! :D

No gurantee that anything will ever respawn in that area but notthing is guarntee in PE. Knowalge is power!!

Yeah...

Michyblueyes said:
No gurantee that anything will ever respawn in that area but notthing is guarntee in PE. Knowalge is power!!
Yeah..
And thats why i dont give out specific info to everyone and their mother ;)

i belive that the old spawn thory should be totaly discarded now i think that now every time you spring a bomb the system check for find by a number of factors including skills last time the area was bombed and much money has been spend in the area and not yet claimed

Back