Help: Mining Challenges

S4400Salvation

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Shaman 4400 Salvation
New Mining Challenges - Mineral Resources: Lysterium, Belkar, Blausariam, Iron, Zinc, Narcanisum, Frigulite, Cumbriz ,Copper, Caldorite, Pyrite. Visit a Mining Guild representative in Port Atlantis, Cape Corinth or Twin Peaks to register for these rewarding new missions.

Anyone got all the mining challenge missions as stated in the release notes and also able to continue if finished with one stage?

So far only able to get Lysterium, Belkar, Blausariam, Iron, Zinc, Pyrite at Cape Corinth.
Ps. able to continue with stage 2 of blausariam but no new mission for Iron.

I think there is also Mission Broker at PA and Twin for the rest of the minerals?

I think there is also Mission Broker at PA and Twin for the rest of the minerals?

There are mission brokers there but don't offer anything.

Also stated in the release notes : Visit a Mining Guild representative in Port Atlantis, Cape Corinth or Twin Peaks to register for these rewarding new missions

Turned in stage I of Lysterium and i got Aarken stage II mission for ark....

Can anyone confirm if this is the correct mission after Lyst stage I.

I turned in stage I zinc, and got stage II zinc after. No sign of the rest of the missions though. Tried abandoning pyrite mission, and talking to a different representative than the twins one, both the other two re-offered the pyrite mission.:(

Yeah seems to be some bugs then hopefully fixed soon.

Ps. also got "free" blausariam points while getting a lyst claim.

Hi Shaman bro,

Did you explored and mined all over the new Corinth's area yet? I saw you mined alot and hope you find your ATH very soon lol

got mission "excavate 313 copper ore", minned some, extracted 100 copper ore, missions count 20...

stopped the mission, waiting for bug fix.

Still not able to get all the missions stated in the release notes.

they are not bugged but require something from you in order to become available.

Where did u get that info from?

Ps. i very much doubt i am not eligible, also not getting a follow up mission after finishing a stage I.

Anything to backup what you wrote das or was it just a shot in the dark.

It's what Kim told me, hte only info I have..
Haven't really tried any of the new story missions or the daily mining mission.. I would start there

And what did Kim say?

Ps. I am talking about the mining missions.
What do they require from me in order to become available?

And what did Kim say?

Ps. I am talking about the mining missions.
What do they require from me in order to become available?

he said it's up to the players to find that out.
I only asked if it was bugged or normal :)

Could we get a response from Kim or any other official then about this issue, i very much doubt it was intented to have a mission with no follow up mission or have one mineral replaced by another.

Imagine this i go hunt trox finish a stage next stage they tell me to kill ambulimax, would that make any sense?

That's the current situation.

Still not all mining missions available.

just to clarify about the next step after "100 lysterium" I also got "get 500 points of aarkan" but the missions still progresses even if you get lysterium claims, so it seems its just an error in the text of the mission?

just to clarify about the next step after "100 lysterium" I also got "get 500 points of aarkan" but the missions still progresses even if you get lysterium claims, so it seems its just an error in the text of the mission?

Could be, didn't drop a single bomb after i noticed not all missions were available.

Did visit all the mining representatives at PA-Twin-Cape Corinth, none of them had to offer anything else so still loads of missions missing.

Till then no drop from me MA.

Back