mining in endoria

Vintervila

Young
Quistis Seifera Trepe
What kind of armour and gun would u recommend to use if I was going to mine in eudoria for protection...not agaainst the hogglos ofcourse but the atrax and stuff? cheers

Hello :D first of all you got Endoria instead of Eudoria in Topic name :p

If you want good protection against troxies while mining you need at last knight armor and some weapon to kill them... MK2 should last.... if you fix armor it will protect you better. Also consider buying a fap... it;s kinda usefull to be able to heal :D

Vintervila said:
Is Vigi enough?

Is Vigi ENOUGH??!?!

Can I buy some stocks in whatever you've invested in please :laugh:

You can do fine in Rascal a good durable armor.
Avoid areas where mobs detect you from long range.
Or do your mining near water areas.

For weapon of choice its good with a mk2.

OR a close up weapon thats highly underated such as ep-40, even
an axe could be good.

But allround I think ep-40, mk2, an axe and Rascal armor is the best starting gear and will last for at least some months of gaming until you get more into the game. Fit the Rascal with better and better armor plates and you will be able to take on rather freaked out mobs. Also get yourself a FAP-35, or FAP-80. Make wonders out on the field.

If you are going into more "hot" areas I would think Vigilante or Nem armor is good. I am using Ghost armor for the most parts. It has low durability but if you have it tip top and repaired it is very very good for its price.

For the complete noob I would go for getting either a goblin or pixie armor and start out my mining outside towns and forts.

Silver

fap-35 = no no no .. better take fap-50. if i remember corectly those both faps have the same decay (4pec per use) just fap-50 can heal you better and its reload is also quite nice.

when i mine i take mk2 or maddox4, rascal and fap-50. i have one axe with me as well in case i am in some area where small mobs live. sometimes i use axe for finishing almost dead mobs :) I have also vigi which i use in case i know i will meet some traxses,troxses or drones.

as a next step after rascal and fap-50 i think will be better fap (2600 or fap-90) and nemesis armor or just some platings for rascal. however even with rascal and fap-50 you could mine easily. you just wont be able to mine everywhere, but ,hey, eudoria is quite big, isnt it? there is plenty of spece where you will be able to mine

Back