Mining is wird

Society
Damage Inc.
I normaly use a 105 OF and MF I have over 1k prospecting and survaying I got 210/260m on the debth.

I normaly find deposits around 300-750m so I wanted to test if I could find the same ammount in the same area 2 days later after respawn but using tt equipment.

To my surprise I found lotsa deposits like normal with the 105's but only at debth around 20m 0.o - 350m.

Return was the same as I get with the 105 skills gains a bit less as no bonuss.

I then tried rebombing with the 105 and probing with 105 as well and found nothing ???

so my question to you !

Does detectors work like this maby ?

"deposit debth before its found" * detector = find debth

400m * tt detector = 200m
400m * 105 = 600m

let me hear your comments :)

More stuff

If annyone would like to dubble check this and post result that would be great.

Also if you want to waiste the ped's try rebombing the area were you bombed with tt detector my gess is you wont find anny of the *deeper* deposits that you normaly find with your 105.

:confused:

I can't say if the higher mining gear will find more than tt, not that high on skills yet. But I have found that mining the same place tends to not find again. I find it best to move just out of the range of your last find before trying again. When I get more into it I will try and test your theory for you, good luck with it.

Bump... bump miners is this right?

TT value of your findings might be same whatever tool you use. With low skills and low level finder you get "noob ore " and with high skills and high lvl finder you get " rare ore". At least I think this is what was intended only it doesnt seem to work much. Maybe when lvl. 6-10 tools arrive but who knows :confused:

Not that simple

Wird thing is I dident notice anny change in the ammount, or the ore types found with the tt opposed to the 105 finder.

I would just like some other miner to try and c if they get the same result as I did ?

Back