Mining Noob...

Dannei

Dominant
Slayer "Dannei" Meanmachine
Hi i spend the last day hunting with my sister.. and sure it doesnt pay of much =)

So we thought that we should start mining...

we understand this:

Omegator EnMatter Detectonator ED-10
Genesis Star Energy Extractor EE/01
Chikara Energy Refiner ER/100
Omegaton Survey Probe

is the equipment we have to buy to mine enmatters. how much should i pay for them?

Is enmatters the best/cheapest to mine?

If you find anything, what should/can i do? sell it? make other stuff?

How much money do we really have to put in the game to really earn some.

We are so stucked in the game, i feel bad to even introduce my sister and that she put her money in it =)

I'm really thankfull for all the help!

Thanx in advance!

Last edited:
I don't think you ever actually "earn" any money - its a game and its here to have fun playing. You play it, you have fun with it, you bitch about it, and for some reason you just can't quit.

well said Maxwellhawk i can only agree.

thats just how it works :)

maxwellhawk said:
I don't think you ever actually "earn" any money - its a game and its here to have fun playing. You play it, you have fun with it, you bitch about it, and for some reason you just can't quit.

Project Entropia is like cigarettes. You feel it's bond to ya. Think its good even though it torments you badly... and you just can't quit :)

Well said +rep

back on topic though ... you can PM me if you want, and i can help you with mining... i would much gladely like to that :)

Love to help around .... hopefully helpin will be a normal gesture in the future .... pity it wasn't common before =(

Back