Mining

Midgetrix

Hatchling
Howdy.

Just a curiosity. And don't worry I am not trying to get co-ordinates or anything out of anyone.,.. ;)

Does anyone know wether some places are better for mining than others? I have tried a few places and found that near the waters edge is more lucrative than anywhere else!!!

Any thoughts?

Midgetrix.

There are places where you can found minerals if not mind out before you, and there are palces whe you cannot find minerals at all.

Look at the HOF pics and you might get an idea of where it is.
But dont expect to find another HOF at exact the same coords.

Arm yourself with patience, and try to "let the spirit free"....stuff will come your way for sure :D

I would like to think there is some common sense when it comes to resource locations. Like for example, the location of Iron Rock. I found a deposit in an Argo mountain, so I wonder if the other minerals follow a similar line of thought?

In enmatter theres no "rules" where to find like oil or melchi water...not what i know atleast

no, no common sense involved. areas are good or bad regardless of presence of mountains, plain, hills or some holy relics.

Equip yourself with a gun and some armor and go mine Argonauts ! Clearly the best place to mine atm ;) .

strakkan said:
Equip yourself with a gun and some armor and go mine Argonauts ! Clearly the best place to mine atm ;) .

hehe noticed that, was covering a area where I used to mine iron and found very little in the ground, instead argos gave me plenty.

Perhaps if argo loot is bad drop a bomb :p

Back