Mission Creature Spawns Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until May 21, 2012:

• Rippersnapper - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 96900 Eudoria)
  • Foul - Land Area 6 (31400 x 34000 Amethera)
After which time two different mission creatures will be spawned in those areas. This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for August 21, 2012.
Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

Foul - Land Area 6 (31400 x 34000 Amethera)
A lot of Thorio :eyecrazy:

Any tax on that LA by any chance?

I'm rather certain that Amethera LA-s, that is not OLAs, have a tax of 0% unless claimed through land grab or similar.
Thanks u just explained something I never understood :).

I may be behind on things, but what does mission rebalancing imply? they nerf the rewards or what?

I may be behind on things, but what does mission rebalancing imply? they nerf the rewards or what?

We don't know yet whats gonna happen, but with MA trend to nerf (fk up) everything I guess they won't surprise me this time.
From what I understood they gonna reduce attribute point rewards and other things.

The revive point for the rippersnapper spawn is exceptionally annoying. There are so many places with bodies of water closer to revive that it seems silly to put it in the middle of nowhere with warriors and neconu in between. :eyecrazy:

Shouldn't this spawn be active till the 23rd of May and not the 21st of May?

14+9 = 23 and not 21? :scratch2: Two weeks my foot.. :mad:

~Danimal

Shouldn't this spawn be active till the 23rd of May and not the 21st of May?

14+9 = 23 and not 21? :scratch2: Two weeks my foot.. :mad:

~Danimal

Yeah I thought it was until Wednesday, but the spawn just dried up. Arghh

Edit: maybe someone noticed the fert was gone and kicked a bag in... respawned. For now, anyway. :)

Strangely, still there. Postponed while they sort out the RMB issue? Or prepare a release about the changes to rewards? SNAFU @ MA/FPC/whomever?

Edit: half an hour later the spawn dried up again. As of an hour later, still no rippersnappers there. Weird there has been no update, no new mission mobs mentioned... but it may be the end of the rippersnapper spawn.

For those not aware, who did not finish the mission, there's a rippersnapper frenzy wave event in the lake north of PA. It's available every half hour and takes two people with launchers (or maybe one if you're really fast) to make it through the wave before timeout. Mostly young and mature with a few old, and a rare, annoying calypsocod.

Last edited:
Back