Mission Creature Spawns Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until July 15, 2012:

• Merp - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 94400 Eudoria)
  • Warrior - Land Area 6 (31400, 34000 Amethera)
After which time two different mission creatures will be spawned in those areas. This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for October 9, 2012.

Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

Hmm, to do or not to do the warriors now... off to the mission matrix!

PS Merps MUST DIE

To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until July 15, 2012:

• Merp - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 94400 Eudoria)
  • Warrior - Land Area 6 (31400, 34000 Amethera)
After which time two different mission creatures will be spawned in those areas. This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for October 9, 2012.

Happy Hunting!

Is that right?
Its 11 today so spawns up for only few days?

Noooooo Neconu being the mission mob ensured a good flow of Electric Attack Chip IX (L)s to the auction, been using tons of them :(

Buy a diary!

Noooooo Neconu being the mission mob ensured a good flow of Electric Attack Chip IX (L)s to the auction, been using tons of them :(

I like using those chips, didn't realize they came from Neconu. What are you using them on?

I live and learn ( not being a huge entropedia fan ).

MA staff is so irresponsible ...

the date - 15 July is wrong, and we know that it should be 25 there
but its already 30-th

WTF? change the mobs and give new ones :mad:

Can anyone confirm the maturity of the new warrior spawn? And if they are alone or with other mobs?

Thank you!

I like using those chips, didn't realize they came from Neconu. What are you using them on?

Well I used them on Exarosaur Elite mainly, during the start of the migration.

Can anyone confirm the maturity of the new warrior spawn? And if they are alone or with other mobs?

Thank you!

The spawn is almost all Gen 1, may have seen a gen 2, don't remember and Thorio are mixed in with the warrior

gl out there

Back