Mission Creature Spawns Update

Please let us know if we can expect a hiryuu spawn before the 9th of October please !

If not, at least we know it and can adapt our plans accordingly.

Is nice you bring back the LT and Eomon but what about about Warriors/Foul?

LA (Tatania's) hasn't botherd to feed the damn Neconu is like looking for a needle in a haystack... can anyone point me to a decent spawn to any the above?

:girl:

Steel bird nerf is just as nasty if not worse than eomon/LT. Not to mention we just had months to finish eomon/LT, so any chance of getting a steel bird spawn?

Steel bird spawn has been around for months. It's not a great spawn but it was good enough for me to finish Iron in a couple of sessions.

Now I have to try and kill 600 LongTooth and 8k Atrox Young before the 9th of October.:eyecrazy:

Thank you for the LT spawn though, maybe I will get it done.:yay:

Steel bird spawn has been around for months. It's not a great spawn but it was good enough for me to finish Iron in a couple of sessions.

Any pointers to where it is?

Because it's easier to pander to whiners than to try to maintain a functional economy.

I can't see how a temporary spawn (sligtly more than a week) will ruin the economy. It's not like everyone will rush for Eomons or Longtooth - right now pretty much everyone who's doing missions is just trying to get to their next milestone.

And right now it's an event going on with Molisks (scouts), where reward is pretty decent if you manage to hit a "big one" (until sunday).

And there has been temporary spans of mobs like Scipulor and Sumimas, for instance, that's longer than this.

After 10th october it will pretty much be a new game, at least when it comes to iron missions.

It was done because we felt that the nerf to the migration creature missions were so severe that those who were close to finishing them deserved once last chance to do so.

its nice to see staff openly using the N word in public, and using the word severe too, at least this nerf was done openly unlike the change to mining SOOTO's, no longer full TT and the TT value removed from the claim was pretty severe too.
what i want to ask is, when is it enough?
i might understand if player retention/satisfaction/deposits are up, but at what point will you lot realise that its changes like these that are one of the largest sources of dissatisfaction and distrust from the existing player base?
the people at MA/whateveryoucallyourselvesthisweek do realise why the company is in the position it is? :)

its nice to see staff openly using the N word in public, and using the word severe too, at least this nerf was done openly unlike the change to mining SOOTO's, no longer full TT and the TT value removed from the claim was pretty severe too.
what i want to ask is, when is it enough?
i might understand if player retention/satisfaction/deposits are up, but at what point will you lot realise that its changes like these that are one of the largest sources of dissatisfaction and distrust from the existing player base?
the people at MA/whateveryoucallyourselvesthisweek do realise why the company is in the position it is? :)
Let me answer your question with a question. You get no markup for your "loot" playing slots, meaning it's a guaranteed loss in the long run. Yet, people still play them, correct?

I'm not saying MA should have this mindset. But if people will still pay, they'll do it. And I think that's where we're headed.

Is nice you bring back the LT and Eomon but what about about Warriors/Foul?

LA (Tatania's) hasn't botherd to feed the damn Neconu is like looking for a needle in a haystack... can anyone point me to a decent spawn to any the above?

At least a few days ago there was a nice spawn of neconu (young) on the land area north of the allophyl land area north of Omegaton Western Habitat. (For some reason I have a vague memory that land area once crawled with feffoids.)

For some reason I don't think MA put the reduced TT of beacons in their pocket, that it's just a rebalance - that miners instead get higher TT in minerals.

As for things like Angel Scales and repairable amps - I wouldn't complain if I got a 1 ped repairable amp and had to repair it myself, or if I got 5 ped iron+1 ped angel scales instead of 6 ped iron.

Anybody know wghere the heck these decent hiryuu spawns that Alice mentioned are?

go shoot 16 600 hiryuus out of the sky (and unless you plan on keeping the decent spawns around, do it "old fashioned" with the old spawns) and then say it isnt signifcant; heck, even with decent spawn its significant

And are there any other new mission spawn that haven't been announced?

jay :)

Anybody know wghere the heck these decent hiryuu spawns that Alice mentioned are?

The current Molisk Scout spawn NE of Nymphtown have quite a few *big* hiryuu around. Event will end in less than two hours though so donno what mob will come after the molisks (if any).

A good Hiryuu spawn sure would be nice right about now. :rolleyes:

steelbird

Artrat referred to the Steelbird spawn but be blowed if I can find them. Anyone know where they are?

Back