Help: Mission Problems..Camp Icarus

EruBang

Hello there, I'm new to the forums and almost new to entropia overall. Anyway I picked up a mission in Camp Icarus
which says that i have to bring some trophies to the guy. The problem is that i already had all the necessary trophies to begin with but I still can't complete the mission - What do I do?

Hi,

you must loot the trophies after you accepted the mission.

Bye,
Mere

Hi there EruBang, and welcome to Entropia :)

Take a look in your mission log. (right clik > My Avatar > Mission Log)

As I recall, the counters for the mission will only count the trophies you loot AFTER the mission is accepted.

ie, ones looted before the mission is accepted aren't counted.

The full text of the mission dialog and log description can be found here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=The_Trophy_Hunt

Hi,

you must loot the trophies after you accepted the mission.

Bye,
Mere

Thanks for answering so quickly, although I did already try this by placing the trophies on the ground, then abandon mission, then pick up mission and trophies - but it didnt work :/

Any other ideas?

Hi there EruBang, and welcome to Entropia :)

Take a look in your mission log. (right clik > My Avatar > Mission Log)

As I recall, the counters for the mission will only count the trophies you loot AFTER the mission is accepted.

ie, ones looted before the mission is accepted aren't counted.

The full text of the mission dialog and log description can be found here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=The_Trophy_Hunt

Thank you!

Aw dang, so you mean that the ones I have are useless now?

Thanks for answering so quickly, although I did already try this by placing the trophies on the ground, then abandon mission, then pick up mission and trophies - but it didnt work :/

Any other ideas?

kill more punies :)

Looting does not mean picking up from the ground. After the mission is accepted, you have to go out, kill mobs, and loot the them, and hope that a trophy is in the loot.

The ones you have already will fit very nicely in the trade terminal window ;)

Thanks for the quick answers! Guess i'll have to go hunting again ^^

Until next time,
Eru

Back