MNDRK shares in Mindark

MindArk expects to publish the Q4 2023 report on February 28, 2024.
I'm curious...

:eyecrazy:

image.png

I hope you guys bought the bottom

No i have not, but good luck to those that do :) .
With interest rates higher over most of world since pandemic, along with higher prices for food, disposable incomes have been hit. The market out there for none essential spending has been squeezed for a lot of companies in that area (including Mindark i would suspect).
With retail sales being affected interest rates will have to drop some point, and perhaps at that point will be a reversal in stock values affected.

Last edited:
Started at 4, 1 month of hype for dumb and 4.84, then dumb go and U got 2.53, but its better then last time and 2.40... INVESTEMNT :ROFLMAO:
I assume that you have seen what happens to most companies and their shareprice during the first 1-12 months when they are listed. No one lists their company on the stock exchange at a lower price than actual shareprice is because it would make no sense. They are lookign profit and thats why listed shares are overpriced and of course the old investors will take their profits. But of course you knew this?

Wait, reporting a profit 55% higher than expected? And EU "usage" is up 27%? What could have caused THAT? That actually reflects the opposite of what my gut tells me from recent play, numbers of players seem to be down. Maybe they're just in places I'm not?
Appears they've remeasured player liabilities. They used to measure potential withdrawals for the life of a player. That's changed to just 5 years. It will be interesting to see the value MA 'now' attributes to player owned assets for potential withdrawal. That suggests to me they've taken a huge gain to revenue, by removing player liability from their balance sheet.

I do have to smile at MA. Maybe 250k guns won't be worth that in future to withdraw. 🤣 To be fair maybe they were over liabilitising for player assets, I just want to see that number. Anyway nice little share ramp, although still down 22% since listing. Carry on.

The price bump is somewhat curious, can't see any initial reason from financials/news why should be so.
Perhaps lower staff costs with lay off for AI, or the new HUD, or some news about UE5 known to some investor.
Anyway not for me, to much risk for my taste.
Good luck to any that do buy though and crossing my fingers for MA and shareholders.

The price bump is somewhat curious, can't see any initial reason from financials/news why should be so.

Curious or not, easy to understand or not somehow someone is buying them.When paper hands are selling, whales come and eat them up.
What boggles my mind is how people have an extreme hard time to grasp simple notions such as eff vs dpp , it takes them 5 years to get a clue on whats the difference between them but they come and pretend to be extra aware of how markets work which is obviously one of the most complex thing to be out there.
Just sit back and watch, don't need to have an opinion on what you think its happening behind the courtain, you don't know anything .Ah and neither do I.
Its not targeted to you , just saying.
Ricks everywhere :)

W
Curious or not, easy to understand or not somehow someone is buying them.When paper hands are selling, whales come and eat them up.
What boggles my mind is how people have an extreme hard time to grasp simple notions such as eff vs dpp , it takes them 5 years to get a clue on whats the difference between them but they come and pretend to be extra aware of how markets work which is obviously one of the most complex thing to be out there.
Just sit back and watch, don't need to have an opinion on what you think its happening behind the courtain, you don't know anything .Ah and neither do I.
Its not targeted to you , just saying.
Ricks everywhere :)
Whales you say.. haha. The company has market value of circa 11.6m usd (minnow). It traded 555k shares today. Huge volume for MA but only equivalent to 52k usd.

Personally I give minnows a wide berth, the transparency of main market firms make it extremely 'easy' to understand potential value. While certain players dedicated their life to a game during covid, Rick was buying into firms at 30% of their depressed value. Better than any eff & ddp you could invent in your wildess dreams.

Btw Messi I've made continous profit in EU since at least 2019, easily more than one of those high eff/dpp weapons you enjoy using. But who cares, it's just a little entertainment. Winning in life, isn't being a high end hunter in EU. Your ego. Funny as hell. 🤣🤣😜

Wish you more luck though. I'm always happy to see players enjoying the 'game' at any level.

Personally I give minnows a wide berth, the transparency of main market firms make it extremely 'easy' to understand potential value. While certain players dedicated their life to a game during covid, Rick was buying into firms at 30% of their depressed value. Better than any eff & ddp you could invent in your wildess dreams.

Yes me also, as soon as lockdowns hit and markets collapsed I bought into oil/gas/energy companies and made a fair amount plus dividends on the way.
War in Ukraine also pushed values to point i sold and moved into etf's.

Your also right about total market cap, but i hope isn't a pump n dump and something more solid and that something got people looking/investing into MA.

Time will tell, but good news for shareholdlers in Ma if price holds :) .

Similar. The CLD's are worth twice the market value of MA the listed company. I dont believe 6m of them are in the hands of players anymore anyway. But if they were (they might be), at an avg of 0.04 pec a deed, that's 24k usd MA pays out a week.🤣

I assume that you have seen what happens to most companies and their shareprice during the first 1-12 months when they are listed. No one lists their company on the stock exchange at a lower price than actual shareprice is because it would make no sense. They are lookign profit and thats why listed shares are overpriced and of course the old investors will take their profits. But of course you knew this?
1 spotlight is company (quazi NGO) that search for investors for 10% of scandinavian brands that need help in existance aka improvment.
2 spotlight was buyed by german broker company as the platform was dead aka loosing run to achive its goals.
3 remeber the baloon of Caly 6M sell, that never existed.
P.S.

All whats happening due to EU5 is telling one thing.
There is no cash. Reduction of employes, PP yearly income drop (loot drop), players base dept is higher then all PP yeary income...

Do I know how to read? Maybe I read to good.

1 spotlight is company (quazi NGO) that search for investors for 10% of scandinavian brands that need help in existance aka improvment.
2 spotlight was buyed by german broker company as the platform was dead aka loosing run to achive its goals.
3 remeber the baloon of Caly 6M sell, that never existed.
P.S.

All whats happening due to EU5 is telling one thing.
There is no cash. Reduction of employes, PP yearly income drop (loot drop), players base dept is higher then all PP yeary income...

Do I know how to read? Maybe I read to good.
Market doesnt know how to read? Just trying to understand the pump...

Could you read it for me?

Market doesnt know how to read? Just trying to understand the pump...

Could you read it for me?

Could be the Unreal engine and deal with Epic maybe in the pipeline?
Or a pump.
Time and announcements will tell us i guess.

Appears they've remeasured player liabilities. They used to measure potential withdrawals for the life of a player. That's changed to just 5 years. It will be interesting to see the value MA 'now' attributes to player owned assets for potential withdrawal. That suggests to me they've taken a huge gain to revenue, by removing player liability from their balance sheet.

I do have to smile at MA. Maybe 250k guns won't be worth that in future to withdraw. 🤣 To be fair maybe they were over liabilitising for player assets, I just want to see that number. Anyway nice little share ramp, although still down 22% since listing. Carry on.
If this is true, they (and anyone who understands how this works) must realize this is a one-time revaluation. The ongoing impact is not zero, but it is nothing compared to this one-time readjustment. It can't be indicative of a new trend pattern, in other words. It's a single peak that quickly comes back down to baseline.

Back