Question: Mob Aggro vs Mob Maturity

Jowy2000

Provider
Society
Starfleet Command
Jowy Jowy Atreides
Does a mobs aggro increase with maturity? Obviously not a lot but would it subtly?

To me it seems like trox OA has a longer aggro range than trox young, but that might be due to other reasons.
I havent notised this on any other mobs though, so it is probably just a coincident.

So in reality, I would say no, but maby others have better info

I seem to be able to wonder through a herd of big Exa or Daikiba when taming, and not get attacked too much. If I do the same with smaller ones though, it's not long before I have a train of them running after me wanting to play. :D

I seem to be able to wonder through a herd of big Exa or Daikiba when taming, and not get attacked too much. If I do the same with smaller ones though, it's not long before I have a train of them running after me wanting to play. :D

youngs are always more playful :D

Aggro does vary with maturity yes, not always up though.

For instance, don't know if its still the case but Atrox Providers used to be higher aggro than Matures, Olds, Guards, Doms, etc.

Warriors are a good example on one that increases with maturity. Around Gen 06/07 they start aggroing from well beyond the range of a standard L carbine.

Using Argo as an example....

You are corrcet, seem that Hunter+ Agro more redily than lower maturities...

But, In General... no, not convinced.... Atrox for example come at you from all over...

I suppose it would be dumb to have a concrete easy answer for that question since nothing seems that way in EU, but it is good to see that there seems to be some sort of correlation between maturity and aggro.

I find that generally the bigger the mob, the further the aggro range.

But with Gradivore the young ones are more aggro than the bigger ones.

Trooper gen 3 is one of the most sensitive mobs in game. Assuming that the inner circle in your radar is about 60 meters from you, I`d say that a trooper gen 3 can spot you from 80-90 meters.

it would be nice to see more detailed information about aggro on the entropedia website o_O
But I suppose its not a really important topic

i am not pretty sure yet, but berycled providers seem to be more agro than the other maturities.

Well from my observations higher maturities have bigger range aggresion but not neceserely are more aggresive then lower maturities; exep ofc providers at some mobs that seemed to be way more aggresive

So I guess we have differences in range and differences in aggression as well o_O
interesting :) good answers thanks everyone

Yeah .. the agro changes with maturity but not always grows ...

Example :
Drones Generation 01- 05

While a Drone 02 attacks from around 55-60 m, a Drone 03 -05 attack at around 45-50 m and Drones 01 usually IF they agro they do at 30-35 M.

So Drones 02 are more aggressive than all the rest , at least from what i've noticed! :wise:

Back