Mobs got our TP chips?

Phil Surtees

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Phil Hill Surtees
With the latest update, mobs now appear to tp to me, in stages. It's like they are skipping thru a time warp as they approach. I have no idea if I am hitting them or not when I shoot on the approach. My soc mates report the same thing. Is this happening to everyone?
I've been patient with MA's problems so far, but they need to get it together.

Yep

I've had the same. LAG!!!!?

I don't get it. I do programming on a different level to this of course but whenever I go in and fix a problem I don't break something else :scratch2:

sounds like lag, but then i have not been on in a few days

Have same. I don't think that's lag. I have that every time in the same part of location where i'm hunting.

I don't get it. I do programming on a different level to this of course but whenever I go in and fix a problem I don't break something else :scratch2:

Games are extremely complicated, they probably have several teams working on diferent problems and it's not uncommon that when you change something it has side effects.

I wonder how they test the new VUs, actualy sometimes I wonder if they even test it :scratch2:

Yup bloody tping mobs, their like "ninjas" hehe

Yeah i have also encountered this problem, and when the mob dies it just stands there then falls to the ground with a 2-4 second delay, and if you walk over the corpse it says move closer to loot, and therefore becomes unlootable.

Fucking pathetic in my opinion this shit is still happening.:mad:

At least the mob is not floating away when you kill it hahahahaha

It's frame rate issues. The recent VU was to fix certain frame rates, but it seems more common now. Instead of 40 pictures (not really, but for simplicity) showing the mob coming to you it's like 1 of every 10 pictures are coming to you. This can be due to server lag or bandwidth issues in heavy graphic areas.

I have a good computer and a good connection, but experience the same issue in places. The 'killed and drifting' fix is more likely related to this, in an attempt to stop the mob from floating away. I even fire toward the warping mob and hit it until it gets closer and moves to one side or the other. I'm anymore waiting for it to get closer to attack when they warp. Some of the slower moving mobs don't seem to warp in while I'm attacking, but seems to vary mob to mob.

Good luck.

Hmmm... I have not experienced this. Odd....

Hmmm... I have not experienced this. Odd....

Try tezlapod around Oshiri. They move super fast and they jumped for me consistently. Could be location from a server too.

Try tezlapod around Oshiri. They move super fast and they jumped for me consistently. Could be location from a server too.

Tezlapod is the one mob I seem to find without a problem :laugh: (Not sure where the other mobs are....) But honestly, they seem just as hyperactive as they were in VU9.x

All mobs seem to move faster now, but I have not experienced them skipping toward me as described.

Mobs teleports for me 2 :laugh:

Spiders are scary when they jump closer and closer

Yup! I get this problem too. I still shoot at 'em tho, as long as I can get my gun out in the first place and don't get the 'item is busy' or 'could not execute try again' message' What crap!!! :laugh:

they do it to me too

you spot them

move slowly at him

he spot you

starts to move (sometimes go back a bit as taking sprint)

strarts to run towards you

.......suddenly its on you (the last few meters just jump or tp at you)

its no lag related or sever relates couse i ve found it on diff mobs / video settings

I have found if you tag the mob, it'll approach normally.

If it agros onto you, it'll jump and skip to you.

At least that is what araneatrox did for me.

Seems to be fixed with latest update.

i had this a few times on drones and they still ice skate and dodge the gun fire :mad:

wellcome to club of reals players of EU lol

yes mobs jumps and jumps more near to us.... our weapons fail again this bug...

Back