Modified Wishes

Drachenherz

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Kassandra Blackwidow Draconis
I know you wont care MA, but before i am off sailing i have some suggestions :

1. A 106 should be upgradable. I bought 3 of them last year together with my MM and i am really pissed that only 105 and 204 are upgradable. No need for me to bother about the instances.

2. Let the common aurlis drop the mutated bones as well. You want more players take part in future events ? Make them cheaper and lootable for middleclass hunters as well.

3. As long space is lootable pvp, i will never make a depo again. No modfap, no fancy shitty shadow armor for me and no cash for you. Same goes for visiting other planets.

4. Make the migration last 1 month longer.

I know you wont care MA, but before i am off sailing i have some suggestions :

1. A 106 should be upgradable. I bought 3 of them last year together with my MM and i am really pissed that only 105 and 204 are upgradable. No need for me to bother about the instances.

2. Let the common aurlis drop the mutated bones as well. You want more players take part in future events ? Make them cheaper and lootable for middleclass hunters as well.

3. As long space is lootable pvp, i will never make a depo again. No modfap, no fancy shitty shadow armor for me and no cash for you. Same goes for visiting other planets.

1. do the instances, sell the good stuff, your choice - sorry to hear your amp is not upgradable, but I don't see why it should.

2. There are a crapload of things to do for the middleclass hunters, aurli bones are for the upper class - if you want them, upgrade our gear and go hunting. Giving everything to everybody will make the rewards less attractive, not more.

3. a trip with an MS costs 5 PED, or 20-30 ped if you want to warp alone, so you are telling us you don't want to deposit because of 2-3 dollars you have to spend once every few days after you cycled all your peds? It is peds on a whole ecosystem of the game connected with space travel. Something tells me you wouldn't depo for a mod fap and shadow anyway.

4. Yeah, make the migration last a full year and cut out the robot invasion, merry mayhem and other events on the way. The point of it is being preiodical. If it lasts half a year there is absolutely no point in a migration.

They will be upgradeable later anyway in think

No ...not anything should be available for everyone. As you own a MM you are not middleclass anway --> get a corresponding uberamor and/or a fapper

Safe Space traveling is pretty cheap, no need to complain

I think anything above 1 month is too long...

Half the aurli in the cave can be hunted with same gear u use in dome1, u just need to complete the 5k mission not be uber.

As long space is lootable pvp ... No modfap, no fancy shitty shadow armor.
So more people will be loyal to their planet of origin and less loot, weapons, faps will be shipped off the struggling new PP economies to the Allmighty Central Metropol. Looks like PvP Space concept works as deterrance, exactly as intended.

As we already started to publish our New Year's promises, here's mine: As long as pigs don't fly i will not learn new verses for Santa Claus next Christmas! (Non-negotiable) :wtg:

I have access to the cave with the mutated Aurli for a few months already and I can barely be called a middle-class hunter. All you need to do, is to finish is to finish the 5k aurli stage, shouldn't take very long with a MM... Once you get access to the new cave, you will quickly see that most of the mobs in there can be easily hunted in easily available L armor or in Gremlin.

1. do the instances, sell the good stuff, your choice - sorry to hear your amp is not upgradable, but I don't see why it should.

2. There are a crapload of things to do for the middleclass hunters, aurli bones are for the upper class - if you want them, upgrade our gear and go hunting. Giving everything to everybody will make the rewards less attractive, not more.

3. a trip with an MS costs 5 PED, or 20-30 ped if you want to warp alone, so you are telling us you don't want to deposit because of 2-3 dollars you have to spend once every few days after you cycled all your peds? It is peds on a whole ecosystem of the game connected with space travel. Something tells me you wouldn't depo for a mod fap and shadow anyway.

4. Yeah, make the migration last a full year and cut out the robot invasion, merry mayhem and other events on the way. The point of it is being preiodical. If it lasts half a year there is absolutely no point in a migration.

what he said....

Back