Monria mining

awe

Deactivated Account
I have never been to the moon; but I'm considering going there.
But I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to mine there without being interrupted by mobs?
2. Or there any traders, like there are on CND?
3. what are the amp prices/ availability there?

Also, Venture Bros; plz refrain from posting. We already know how you feel about Monria. Thank you

Ahh, I forgot to mention. I'm not sure how return is on average; since it seems that there are less miners there?

Also, why wouldn't anyone go there, since it is tax-free. (And I'm close to proving that tax is player payed).

Ahh, I forgot to mention. I'm not sure how return is on average; since it seems that there are less miners there?

Also, why wouldn't anyone go there, since it is tax-free. (And I'm close to proving that tax is player payed).

Returns are the same, no matter where you are in the universe.

But like all- CND, Underground, Hell and Monria - you need a big ped card to achieve a half decent return.

Rgds

Ace

There are a couple traders, crazyshadow is one of them he buys most ores, especially the monria specific ones. I didn't know CND had traders, where do they usually hang out and do they have their own trade channel?

Can't wait to see the study on tax's, never fully believed taco's theory myself but he seems more confident then I am about either side so I went with his idea :p

A few of the shopkeepers sell amps but not many (I might be wrong atm) but you can see amp prices on auction there from anywhere, there is always like 9 pages of amps (it's pretty much all that is in the auction there)

Back