FYI: Monria revealed

cant help but think I will always refer to it as the moon.

"where you off to Rick?"

"the moon"

"errr...monria...the moon monria thing".....ohh sod it I call it 'MON'.

"off to MON"

Maybe best for Mon-day hunts.

Rick
just go with "Moonria" :thumbup:

I was expecting trolls and goblins, but then I re-read it.

even after rereading it I still see "moria".

but tehn aigan, our mnids see tinhgs vrey defifretnly wehn you setp bcak and tihnk aoubt it.

Smoeitmes, our mndis can fool eevn oruvelss pertry wlel.

Still, thinking trolls.....

Cant wait either way to see ti pan out. )

I'm anxious to see what the Moon team are able to do with MindArk's systems. Storyline sounds like it'll be great. Its too bad dev's couldn't implement some of the mission systems found in The Secret World.
That being said..... The moon owners could run some ARG's (Alternate Reality Gaming) as a form of advertising which would be super fun.

Menace

What would be even more interesting is if the developers of monria add support for the oculus rift.. google it if you don't know what it is =). Imagine the marketing they could do with that? Wanna visit the moon? Come join Monria - Oculus rift supported.. haha and some storyline to go with it. ;)

What would be even more interesting is if the developers of monria add support for the oculus rift.. google it if you don't know what it is =). Imagine the marketing they could do with that? Wanna visit the moon? Come join Monria - Oculus rift supported.. haha and some storyline to go with it. ;)

I guess if this is implemented it will be done from MA/Crytek for every planet, space and instance.

brace your selves for the next Next Island?

MA would have to do it...
And we know from experience that MA trying to implement Oculus, would take at least 5 years. By which point it will be obsolete anyway... like the whole Cry2 debacle.

Back