More hangars?

Do you think MA will release more hangars?

• No. Maybe only ones related to the current ones so the current owners can land on other planets.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Yes, more hangars on Calypso, but no unreleated ones in space.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes, more new unrelated hangars but only on other planets.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes, on Calypso and also unreleated hangars on other planets too.

Votes: 39 63.9%

• Total voters

Blob

Old Alpha
Society
Midnight Agents
Blobius Blob Meisterus
Do you think that more hangars will be released around the time of the 'space update?'

Many people want to buy hangars now that space is opening up. Will MA release more? Is there already enough to cater for the increased space travel?

Related means hangars only there so the current owners can land on other planets.
Unrelated means hangars available to buy fresh for new potential hangar buyers who don't (necessarily) already own one.

Vote and discuss :)

Last edited:
I think that MA will release more hangars, and I also think that the orbs look rather like teleporters. ;)
I really do believe that with the kind of money involved in the development of the new planets that there will be an "open" way to reach them by means of pay tp's - 4 people a time on a ship will not cut it IMO.

4 people a time on a ship will not cut it IMO.

Could get large shuttles next though, carry maybe four times as many, that would be cool.

More hangars, sometime, will be needed, the demand will increase and can lead to some problems, at least people won't exactly be losing much money if competition increases, may just take longer to earn it.

I think Amethera will get any new hangers, is ships are likely to get bigger. They just should never place them too far from a tp or at least place a tp nearby, north space camp. and better ways to manage and control trips and passengers.

They need to either add new types of ships, or allow people to customize their own ships.

If you see the ships at Billy's there are spaceships that look like the ones that are currently in use but can seat many more than 4 people. Also, the vehicles that are all around like in twin with the big guns and missles... something along those lines might be added or maybe they are just decoration.

I hope so! lol

yes...i believe will be more hangars..but only L and smaller...like one or two persons ships...maybe even UL with only one or two people....i'm actualy 100% sure.Is imposible to keep only existing hangars...my opinion..ofc:wtg:

I believe that new hangars will be released soon, because some related loot is increasing recently. ;)

Do you think that more hangars will be released around the time of the 'space update?'

what space update? whens that then?

lol, more hangers, they need to completely overhaul the existing system first. for the third time in a row my flight today to CP was beset by bugs that have been around for months.

So so far a hefty 64% of people think there will be more hangars on Calypso and in space, yet the hangar prices seem to keep shooting up.

Anyone care to speculate on current prices? Will they keep going up until if/when more hangars are released or will they level off?

Keep the discussion going people :tongue2: :)

No I think that was 'related loot' :scratch2:

I think that MA will release more hangars, and I also think that the orbs look rather like teleporters. ;)
I really do believe that with the kind of money involved in the development of the new planets that there will be an "open" way to reach them by means of pay tp's - 4 people a time on a ship will not cut it IMO.

Wot he said :wise:

---------------

I'm still a bit baffled by the China thing too. I mean the concept that they'll have their own closed world fits with their traditional attitude towards letting their people mingle with 'outsiders'; but their population is a little financially lopsided.

Things like Skype are full of Chinese. Segregation isn't going to last a lot longer.

And if you think they'd put up without hangers while a few rich westerners have a monopoly you need your head testing...and I'm pretty sure MA have the brains to see that; even if their conclusion is reached through the thought of more money flowing in.

If we get Chinaworld in our universe, they'll have hangers of their own.

If we don't, MA will put some up anyway on other planets as it gives an extra boost to the economy.

Not that MA want us to spend our cash on them :D

Back