Question: More land deeds comming for sale?

theiv

Young
Liha TheIV Muuri
I'm not sure if this has already been answered somewhere, but at least I couldn't find clear answer.

The thing I wonder is that are there more land-deeds comming for sale, especially 1 and 5 stacks, or has MA already put all 60k to auction??

Seams like around 25% of the deeds are sold so far so we will se alot more on auction in all sizes of stacks.

Seams like around 25% of the deeds are sold so far so we will se alot more on auction in all sizes of stacks.

Thats good to hear :) I was afraid I can't get any deeds, since I don't have cash to buy stacks of 10 and I don't wanna pay much overprice by buying from other players..

Is there some place where we can see how much have they sold so far?

Check "Global Auction" in Auction system instead of Calypso. There are allways those directly from Planet Calypso broker. I can´t understand why people buy those from the resellers....

if i got it right, i think 14.000 deeds are sold, which is around 25% of all deeds + the sales are falling...(less are sold each day)

Check "Global Auction" in Auction system instead of Calypso. There are allways those directly from Planet Calypso broker. I can´t understand why people buy those from the resellers....

if i got it right, i think 14.000 deeds are sold, which is around 25% of all deeds + the sales are falling...(less are sold each day)

I think they will sell faster again when we get past christmas and new year but it will probably take close to the summer atleast before all are sold.

Actually sales have gone up in the past few days. About a week ago about 100 were sold every 24 hours, last few days it was over 200.

On topic: they should really add more single deed stacks. Those run out fast.

ah that is great, i am also stuck with deposit limit of 1000PED until i can get the payment showing up at my bank so i can get verified :cool:

The singles do sell out fast but they put more up a few times a day, I just got one about an hour ago. Make sure you buy off global auction so u don't accidentally buy one with mu from resellers

We try to re-stock the auction list at least once per day. If you want to purchase land deeds and find that there aren't any on auction just send me a PM and ill take a break from my Ambulimax hunting and put up some fresh ones.

Cheers

We try to re-stock the auction list at least once per day. If you want to purchase land deeds and find that there aren't any on auction just send me a PM and ill take a break from my Ambulimax hunting and put up some fresh ones.

Cheers

Nice one I did not think that MindArk employees were allowed to play! :D

oh and thanks for taking breaks when necessary to stock the auction for the community... didn't mean that as anything negative..i dont like taking breaks from hunting to do other shit either... so i know how you feel (thats all i was getting at) :)

~Danimal

Actually sales have gone up in the past few days. About a week ago about 100 were sold every 24 hours, last few days it was over 200.

On topic: they should really add more single deed stacks. Those run out fast.

yes offcourse sales go up.
people are now slowely on getting their X-mas bonussus and soon their 13th month for some of us.
others did their X-mas shopping and now see what amount of money they have left over this month where they might be able to buy shares from.

i think after new year sales go up even further for one month and then it will become calm again.

Cheers

Please make a new post somewhere so we know what mob you are hunting or area you have mined or crafted...

I 'd like to stay away from those :)

No way we can competite with official hunter/miners/crafters...

Can you print landdeeds?

Please make a new post somewhere so we know what mob you are hunting or area you have mined or crafted...

I 'd like to stay away from those :)

No way we can competite with official hunter/miners/crafters...

Can you print landdeeds?

lool did you ever read official posts before? :p Those avatars aren't taking anything out of the system. To the contrary they probably feed into the system since they are given a certain PED ammount every month to play with. :lolup:

Sales will usually fall until next paycheck comes in.

Cheers

Right!
When I noticed that there was no offer of less than 10 Deeds at once in global auction, I did exaclty what Kim said. Sent a PM, and voila restocked the auction.

Bought 2 Deeds, and I am happy now :D

Some +REP to Kim. Good job!

Where is the planet calypso broker you mentioned?

Where is the planet calypso broker you mentioned?

Look at the pic, its the official avatar Kim is using to sell off the deeds at auction.

Back